13. All Mine

From here on out there will be mature scenes, this is the only warning I'm putting so if you don't like smut, I'd only read the first part of this chapter.

*

Versace on the Floor - Bruno Mars

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I reached my arm out to find it on my nightstand, after a second of moving my hand a couple of times to find it I finally felt it underneath my palm. Not even looking at the caller ID I answered and put the phone up to my ear, my eyes still closed, "Hello." I said roughly.

I heard a cough on the other end of the phone, "Son." My eyes shot open, fully aware of the pounding in my head from my hangover.

"What do you want, Thomas." I said through gritted teeth.

"Is that how I raised you to talk to me." He said as I almost laughed.

"The fact that you still think you raised me, just proves my point every time we talk." I say, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"God, your mother really has brainwashed you." He says, as I grip my phone tighter.

"I'm only going to ask one more time, Thomas. What. Do. You. Want?" I spoke out, my voice as cold as ice.

He sighs over the phone, "I've been trying to get ahold of your mother, but she won't answer. Your sister has been no help at all, no thanks to your mom."

"You really think I'm gonna let you see her? God, have you learned nothing?!" I said, my voice raising slightly.

"I just need some money, that's all."

"Why, so you can buy more drugs, or more prostitutes? No way in hell are we going to give you any money, so I suggest you finally learn how to keep a job." I said as I hung up, knowing I wouldn't be able to take one more second of talking to him.

My hands were in fists, the sheets mixed in with my fingers. My head was pounding even harder than was before. Anger and hangovers are not a good mix. It wasn't until I looked to my nightstand that I saw a glass of water and Advil laying there, my face softened, knowing only one person that would've done that.

"You know, I wasn't lying, when I told Ellie I don't fall in love."

Shit.

Running my hands through my hair, I knocked the Advil down, before slowly getting up and dragging my feet to the bathroom.

After I was done, I threw on some sweatpants and made my way down stairs. Rubbing my eyes as I walked in the kitchen a voice spoke up, "Morning Sunshine!" Evelyn said with a cheeky grin.

I placed my hand on my chest, "Jesus woman, you scared the shit out of me." I said as she quietly chuckled.

"Sorry." She gave me a guilty look as she shrugged her shoulders, shoving another spoonful of Coco Puffs in her mouth.