39. Fantasy Land

Y'all might need at least a gallon of Holy Water after this chapter...

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

Greyson rolled up the sleeves of his white dress shirt, his currently dark blue eyes locked on mine

Greyson rolled up the sleeves of his white dress shirt, his currently dark blue eyes locked on mine. I currently sat on the small counter in the kitchen of the hotel suite, my legs hanging off as I waited in anticipation.

His hands moved to rest on my knees before he slowly started to move them up until his hands were under my dress and his fingers were hooking around the waistband of my black, seamless thong. I watch excitedly as he started to slide them down my hips and legs until he drops them to the floor. One of his hands moves back up under my dress, running a finger between my folds as both of us groan.

I close my eyes, throwing my head back when I feel him insert a finger inside of me, but he doesn't move. "Eyes on me." He says and it takes a second for me to process, "I said. Eyes. On. Me." His voice deepens and his tone changes. My head snaps up as my eyes open without hesitation to see him squatting down between my legs, his eyes bore into mine. "I want you to watch while I eat your sweet little pussy." He says before I feel him pull his finger out and replace it with his mouth.

The minute I feel his tongue inside of me all thoughts fly out the window as I start to grind on his face. His eyes never leave mine as he works his magic, his hands hooked around my thighs. This was one of the hottest things I'd ever experience and I couldn't get enough of it. I fight the urge to close my eyes as loud noises escape my mouth, my hands had a death grip on his hair. It doesn't take long for me to get to the edge, between the alcohol and Greyson, I was done for. I release all over his mouth, my whole body shaking as my legs clench around Greyson's head.

I slowly loosen my grip on Greyson's hair when he starts to stand up, slapping the inside of my thigh. I'm still in a daze from that orgasm to realize I was being thrown over his shoulder. "Greyson!" I yell, his ass coming into view in his dress pants. "Well hot damn." He chuckles when I realize I said that out loud. My hand reaches down, slapping his ass and Greyson laughs.

Next thing I know, I'm being brought down from his shoulder, but not touching the ground. He flips me around in his grip so my back is against his chest as my legs hang down. "You can put me down now!" I yell before Greyson's hand covers my mouth.

"Baby, you're only allowed to be loud when I'm buried deep inside of you and your screaming for me. Got it?"

"Got it!" I yell without realizing it. What? I was drunk, I couldn't help it. He just chuckles before I hear a belt being undone and then a zipper. I feel Greyson shuffle beneath me, only his right arm holding me up against him.

He sits down on the couch, me now standing up in front of him and facing him. "Turn around baby." He says, his hands on my hips as he looks up at me.

I do as he says before I feel his hand slap my ass and I gasp. He slides my dress up above my hips before he yanks me down on top of him. Without any kind of warning he slides me on top of his already hard dick. I let out a throaty moan as I get adjusted, my back against his chest. He kisses my shoulder before wrapping my ponytail around his hand and pulling my head slightly back. "We're gonna play a game." He says, his voice deep and husky.