28. Needy

* I did a double update, so if you haven't read Chapter 27, go do so now!! *

TW: Mention of attempted rape.

I Put A Spell On You - Annie Lennox

Evelyn walked through the doorway as my jaw literally dropped to the floor

Evelyn walked through the doorway as my jaw literally dropped to the floor. She was wearing a tight black dress with a v-neck that dipped down low, the dress reached the floor with a slit on the side that stopped mid thigh, showing off her perfect long legs and red heels. The dress was tight, but barely loose enough you couldn't see her stomach, which I know she was grateful for but I wouldn't care either way. She was beautiful no matter what, and the fact that she looked this amazing after just having a baby blew my mind away, she barely even had a postpartum stomach anymore anyways.

Her dark brown hair was in a low pony tail in loose curls, her lips painted red with lipstick, but not the bold slutty kind of red. Her makeup not too heavy, but enough you could tell she was wearing it. She was perfect, and she was all mine.

I finally came to my senses as she walked over towards me. I grabbed her hand pulling her to me, "Hey gorgeous."

"Hi handsome." She said, wrapping her hands around my neck. She fixed the color of my dress shirt, before she ran her hands down my chest. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you in a suit." She says taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

I wrap my arms around her waist as I lean down, kissing her hard. She leans into me, her hands tangling into my styled hair, pulling me closer to her. A deep noise escapes my throat as she giggles into the kiss. She pulls away, looking up at me. "We could just skip the gala, and go upstairs." She whispers.

"As much as I would love to do that, and trust me I really do. We didn't pay a lot of money for nothing, so we gotta at least, show our faces." I say, a pout forming on her lips.

"I know.." She says, straightening my black tie.

The door bell rings as she sighs and I remove my grip on her waist. Her heels click against the tile floor as she goes to let her mom in.

A minute or so later, she comes walking in with Kendra behind her. Kendra walks over, hugging me, "Well don't you look nice." She says, rubbing my back before pulling away and I smile at her.

"Thanks for watching him." I say as she swats her hand in the air.

"He's my grand baby, it's my job." She chuckles.

"Okay, he's had a bath already, I just changed him a little bit ago, he doesn't need fed for another half hour and there's a pre-made bottle in the fridge, make sure to pull it out a little bit before you feed him. He's in the swing in the living room. There's a play mat in there and you can move the bouncer if you need. Feel free to watch TV and help yourself to any food."