10. Rough Night?

(This song is literally Gracie Rhodes)
*
BO$$ - Fifth Harmony

I slowly padded down the stairs, my grey sweatpants hung low on my waist, letting my Calvin Klein boxer briefs waistband hang out

I slowly padded down the stairs, my grey sweatpants hung low on my waist, letting my Calvin Klein boxer briefs waistband hang out. My hair was all over the place and my head was pounding. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Evelyn on her phone, leaning against the island. I remember bits and pieces about last night, but not much.

Cards Against Humanity

Jake sleeping on the floor, Lord help him.

Spoons

That's about where the very vague memories end.

Evelyn's eyes meet mine as she smiles. "Morning!" She was way too happy, considering it was 9 in the morning.

"Shh." I say, as my gaze averts to the coffee pot. With coffee in it. "Thank God, I love you." As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted it. Of course I didn't mean it like that, but I still said it.

"Relax," Evelyn says, handing me some Advil, "I love me too." She says chuckling before patting my back. "Rough night?" She asks, knowing damn well I went too hard.

"How bad was I?" I ask, as I sit on one of the bar stools.

"Where do I even begin? Well for starters, everyone kept arguing, and I think at some point you called everyone mom or dad because they made you mad. You and Evan argued for a solid five minutes because you both grabbed the last spoon at the same time. Chris kept calling it forks instead of spoons because he said it sounded more aggressive than Spoons. You got mad that I called Katherine "babe" instead of you, I mean I could go on all day over here, it was one entertaining night to say the least, and it was probably for the best that one of us was sober." She said chuckling, before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Jesus." I said rubbing my face.

"It was great for me because it was some of the funniest shit ever." She said with an amused grin on her face.

"I'm sure it was. Hey, are you still okay with hanging out with my sister by yourself tomorrow?" I asked for like the millionth time.

"Yes, Greyson." There was something about her tone when she said that, that made my cock twitch. Especially when my name rolled perfectly off her tongue, like it belonged there. I quickly shook my thoughts away before I got hard-on, and ended up in an awkward conversation, when the doorbell rang.

"Dammit, she's early." I mumbled, "She's always fucking early." I groaned, walking towards the front door.

When I opened it, a huge smile instantly covered my face when my nieces and nephew ran up to me, shouting my name. I scooped up Claire in my arms, as Gracie greeted me, "Hey Grey." She said as she hugged me, and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey Grace, come on in." I said as Claire clapped her hands, still in my arms.

"Uncle Greyson! There's a lady in your kitchen!" Liam said, running out of the living room as I chuckled.