14. Intimate

Begin Again - Taylor Swift

I woke up to the sound of someone lightly snoring

I woke up to the sound of someone lightly snoring. Slowly opening my eyes, I found out that it was coming from Greyson. A small smile appeared on my face as memories from earlier this morning flashed through my mind.

I lightly used his chest to sit up a bit more, my left leg was draped over his waist as I adjusted myself so I was on top of him a bit more.

Leaning forward, I kissed his chest, slowly working my way up as he started to stir. His tired blue eyes slowly opened as they met mine. Looking down at him I slowly leaned my head down until my lips met his before his mouth curved up into a smile.

His arms tightly wrapped around my waist as he closed his eyes again.

"Hey." I whispered, leaning down kissing his jaw, until I reached his ear and gently bit down on his earlobe. A deep noise escaped his throat as I giggled softly.

He ran his fingers up my back until they intertwined in my hair before he tilted my head back. My eyes once again met his as my brows furrowed, "Wait, don't you have practice or whatever?" I asked, as he shook his head no.

"I got a call about an hour ago that it got canceled, apparently there's some drug thing that was going down. I was half asleep so I didn't hear it all." He said as my moth formed into a "O" shape.

"That works out good for me then." I said as he pulled my head down until his lips met mine again.

I pulled away, resting my forehead on his. His arms stayed tightly wrapped around my waist as he drew little circles with one of his thumbs, finding the action soothing, I hummed in happiness.

"Your belly is cute." Greyson whispered as I giggled.

"Your face is cute." I whispered back.

"Cute?!" He asked, his eyes opening as he quickly sat up, knocking me off of him, "Oh shit, sorry." He said as I giggled, "My face is more than cute Evy."

I chuckled as he rested his large hand on my stomach, "Don't worry, you're more than cute baby." I said resting my hand on his cheek, before he leaned down to kiss me.

He slid his tongue across my bottom lip before I happily let him in. Climbing between my legs his hand moved to my hip as his other one held him up. He pulled away to look at me as I groaned.

"Evelyn.." He said, his tone serious, "I don't want you to ever try to cover yourself up in front of me again." He said as I nodded, "Do you understand?"

"Yes." I breathed out.

"You don't need to cover up anyways, your fucking perfect." He said sliding his hand up to one of my tits as he massaged it, "Especially your fucking tits." He groaned before he leaned down, his tongue swirling around my hardened nipple as he pinched my other nipple at the same time. My back arched, causing my stomach to lightly hit his chest, as he let out a soft chuckle, his hot breath hitting my nipple. He moved up my chest, leaving a trail of open mouth kisses till he reached my sweet spot. He sucked and nipped as I let out a moan. "And don't get started on my new favorite sound in the world." He said as he looked down at me, his blue eyes darkening as his hands were on either side of my head. He leaned down to kiss me before pulling away and leaning down to my ear, "Roll over and get on your hands and knees baby." He whispered as my breath hitched in my throat, before I did what he said.