17. Beach Boys

Can't Do Better - Kim Petras

"They make me want to get in shape

"They make me want to get in shape." Sophia said, sipping her piña colada, with her free hand above her eyes blocking the sun.

"I know right." Ellie says, flipping over to her stomach.

We were all laying the beach tanning while watching the guys throw a football back and forth, tackling each other every couple of minutes.

"You say that, like you don't have abs." Katherine rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but nothing like them." Ellie says, resting the side of her cheek on her arms.

"Babe, are you nervous to meet his mom?" Sophia asks as they all look at me.

"I was at first, but it's gone so well with his sister that I'm not anymore. Plus I've talked to her a little when Greyson would be on FaceTime so, I'm only meeting her in person, for the first time." I say as they all nod.

"That's good." Katherine says adjusting her swimsuit top.

"Kat, you're killing that swimsuit." I say as she smiles.

"Thanks sugah."

She's wearing a sage green, cheeky swimsuit, with a top that accentuates her cleavage perfectly without being too slutty. While Sophia went with an all black bikini top with straps that cross in the front, leaving a circle around her cleavage, and black thong bikini bottoms. Ellie has on a hot pink bikini with only one strap on the top and thong bottoms, I'm pretty sure she got it from me, and I'm wearing a baby blue swimsuit with a top that has a bit of a pushup and matching bottoms that are somewhere in the middle of cheeky and thong.

"Lets talk about you hot mama." Sophia says lifting her sunglasses.

"You're glowing, hon." Ellie says.

"Seriously, I could never look like that at six months pregnant. Have you gained any wait?"

"It's all gone to my boobs and my ass, but I'm not complaining." I chuckle.

"Wish I had an ass." Sophia says as we chuckle.

"You have more of an ass than you think." Ellie mumbles against her arms.

"Kat has an ass." I say as Ellie nods her head in agreement.

"Damn straight." Sophia agrees as we all look over at Katherine when she doesn't answer.

"Katty?" Ellie says, trying to get her attention.

She has her bottom lip in between her teeth, staring straight ahead of her.

"Katherine!" I say snapping my fingers at her as her head jolts to the side to look at us with furrowed brows.

"What?" She asks as we all laugh.