19. There Will Be No Cocomelon in This House

Golden - Harry Styles

"Alright, you already have the basics that you need, so all you really need is decor and any toys or clothes you want

"Alright, you already have the basics that you need, so all you really need is decor and any toys or clothes you want." Anne said pushing the shopping the shopping cart.

"Ev, look at this onesie." Sophia made a face of awe holding up a light pink onesie. "Why can't you be having a girl." She pouted as I chuckled.

"Maybe someday." I sigh, my eyes scanning the wall of baby clothes.

"I say, we just get them all." Ellie says, throwing a couple in the cart.

"We are not getting all of the baby clothes." I say, even though I definitely wanted to.

"It's not like you don't have the money for it." Katherine says, deciding between two little outfits.

"That's not the point." I say as Anne chuckles, "Do you have baby monitors?" She asks as I nod my head.

"Yeah, we ordered some online, they should be here within the next week or two. We got ones with cameras in them." I say as she walks forward a little, picking up a cute little outfit outfit herself.

"That's good.. maybe we should just buy them all." She says throwing tossing the matching set into the cart.

"I should've set a limit." I say chuckling, as we all throw our choices of baby clothes in the cart and make our way over to the next aisle.

"Bottles?" Anne starts going over a checklist she made on the way here.

"Have some."

"Diapers?"

"We have a couple packs, figured we'd buy more once we got closer to my due date." I say as Anne nods.

"Diaper pail?"

"Nope." I say as we turn the corner.

After a couple of minutes, or 30, of looking at different diaper pails and comparing between different ones, we decide on one and Anne starts working her way down her checklist again.

"Okay um, nightlight?"

"We have a couple."

"Do you have a rocking chair." She asks looking up at me.

"Bought a glider last week." I say as she marks it off her list.

"Do you have lamps? Preferably ones that dim."

"That's for Home Depot." I say as she nods, "The light on the ceiling dims too."

"You already having a changing table, wipes, and the boys are working on the crib. Do you have a mattress?"

"No, Grey wanted to help with that." I say as Ellie, Sophia, and Katherine all make some type of "aww" sound that I laugh at.

"Sheets?"