46. Not Just Another Sweet Romance

You Are In Love - Taylor Swift

"Baby." Greyson says, abruptly sitting up, making my head fall off of his arm in the process.

"What?"

"We didn't celebrate our anniversary." He says, pouting.

I softly chuckle, "That would be because our anniversary was the same day as the Cup Finals. So trust me, we did a lot of celebrating." I say, a smirk forming on my lips.

"Oh yeah. What a good night that was." He says, looking up at the ceiling.

He lays back down, sliding his arm back under my head. He bends his elbow, his hand coming up to my hair. He looks down at me. "What?" I ask, my brows knitting together.

He leans his head down, his lips connecting with mine for a second before he pulls away. "I need to shower." He says sliding off the bed. He stops and turns around, walking back towards the bed his hands slide under me before he lifts me off the bed and un-lady like squeal escapes my lips. "Really?"

"I can't shower without my beautifully sexy wife." A panty wetting grin forms on his face.

"Suck up." I roll my eyes.

"What is it you want to suck?" He asks and I swat his chest.

"Greyson!" I laugh, throwing my head back.

I'm set down as my feet hit the cold tile floor. "Fine, since you were rude and showered without me earlier. I'll shower without you."

"You just drug me out of my warm comfy bed, because you're mad that I showered without you?" I ask raising a brow.

"Yes. And the fact that you've been teasing me all day with that tight little shirt on, with no bra, and only wearing those pink little panties." He groans, before turning around and turning the water on.

He turns back around, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants, pulling them down, along with his boxer briefs. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth, my eyes scanning every inch of his muscular body. It was glory at its finest. "Check on Asher for me, will ya?" He asks before stepping into the shower, shutting the door behind him.

I would get in with him if it weren't for the fact that my hair just dried and my curls looked phenomenal. Also, not to mention, he expects to me cave.

I walk out of the bathroom, making my way downstairs for another cup of coffee. I start the espresso machine, leaning against the counter as I wait, scrolling TikTok. Once it's done, I pour myself some over ice and add creamer. I hear the shower stop, I wait a couple of minutes before making my way back up the stairs.

I walk in to see Greyson sitting on the edge of his side of the bed, facing the large windows, his head dipped down as he looks at his phone. I set my coffee on the nightstand, crawling onto the bed. I get up right behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck, resting my hands near his collar bone. I kiss his cheek as he continues to look at his phone. He had a large, white fluffy towel wrapped around his waist, his V-line showing perfectly.

I look down at his phone to see he's looking at his favorited pictures from the past year. A smile forms on my face when he lands on one of Asher and I when he was only a couple of weeks old. "What do you want for your birthday?" I ask, knowing his birthday was only a couple of weeks away, which was perfect for what I was planning.

He shrugs his shoulder, "You little shit." I say. Fine, two could play at that game. I pull my arms off of him, grabbing the hem of my tight, long sleeve crop top, I pull it up over my head, leaving me in just my panties. I go back to the position I was in with my arms wrapped around him, my nipples touching his back and he immediately sits up straighter. His hand comes up, grabbing ahold of my forearm as he now looks at hockey stats, trying to act unaffected, but the bulge building below the towel said a different story.

"You're playing with fire, Evelyn." He says, his voice deep and husky.

I groan in his ear, "I love it when you say my name in that tone."

And that was the last straw, he stands up with me clinging on his back like a koala. I wrap my legs around his torso, anticipating what he was going to do.

He walks over to the window, gripping my waist, he moved me to the front of his body. My back hits the cold glass as a small hiss escapes my mouth. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard against this window, Mrs. Walters is going to want to move." He says referring to the old lady who has a house on the private beach, a little ways down, and walks at the same times everyday.

A deep throaty moan escapes me as he pulls my panties down to my thighs before undoing his towel. Without any kind of warning he thrusts up into me. His hands gripping the backs of my thighs tightly. I tangle my hands into the back of his hair, pulling his head back as my tits bounce up and down. Loud moans escaping my lips as he continues to thrust up into me, over and over. Pounding me into a whole other world. "That's it baby. Scream my name." He says in my ear, grunting in the process.

The room filled with our moans as our bodies moved as one. So many profound words escaped my mouth as I hit my release harder than ever. We rode out our orgasms as I gripped his shoulder hard, my nails digging into his skin. My head rested against the glass as he started to slow down, my mouth gaped open. One of his hands rested on the glass above my head as his head hung low, breathing heavily. His hot breath hits my skin as he catches his breath.

My eyes remained squeezed shut as the back of my head stayed against the window. I let out a chuckle through my panting. I feel Greyson's damp hair leave my shoulder, meaning he picked his head up. I feel a trail of open mouth kisses being left on my neck and jaw before his lips meet mine. I moan into the kiss, wrapping my other arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He laughs into the kiss before pulling away, only one arm resting under my ass, the other still above my head on the glass. I look up at his hand, "You're gonna leave a handprint."

"Let it forever remind you of the orgasm you just had." He says, pulling out of me. My mouth gapes open once again and he laughs, throwing his head back. I unwrap my legs from around his waist and he sets me down, keeping his grip on my waist.

He bends down, picking up his towel. He shrugs before wiping himself off with it and then me. "We still have an hour before he wakes up." I say and he nods.

"Nap time?" He asks, looking down at me.

"You read my mind."

Word Count: 1,259