BONUS CHAPTER - 2

2 years later

2 years later...

"Da da!" I hear Auggie's voice as I make my way down the stairs.

"What Bubsy?" Greyson asks.

Bubsy quickly became Augustus's nickname after Asher tried to call him Bubby, since he wanted them to have the same nickname, but it kept coming out as Bubsy. So, of course, it stuck.

"Juice!" He says as I walk through the doorway.

"Ma ma!" Adelaide squeals, bouncing on the Learning Tower Step Stool.

"Hi Sissy." I say, scooping her up in my arms.

"Bub?" She asks, referring to Asher.

"Soon Sissy." I say, looking at the clock on the microwave.

Every week at the same time she asked when we got to go pick him up from practice. Seeing as though we homeschooled the kids after kindergarten, the twins didn't take lightly to them being gone.

I walk around the counter, "Hey baby." Greyson says, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

"Kiss." Adelaide says, leaning forward before Greyson chuckles and places a kiss on her lips.

"Hi Sissy."

"Hol me." She says, still not able to pronounce the letter 'd' very well.

Greyson puts his hands out, scooping her up in my arms.

"Mi Mi!" Auggie yelled. A couple of minutes later Mia came prancing in. "Treats for Mi Mi?" He asks.

"Yeah Bubs."

He smiles, leaning forward to grab a treat out of the jar before sliding off of the kitchen step stool. She gently takes the treat from him and he claps. "Baby Mel?"

He asks referring to Cocomelon.

"Yah Bubs, come on." I say, putting my hand out.

Although, I couldn't wait until the other two heathens returned home so we start watching the new season of Bluey. 25 brand new episodes, meant no rewatching old episodes for the next couple of days and I couldn't be happier.

Bluey or Gabby's dollhouse, (aka, Bwuey and Gabbycat or Kwitty), had become religious in this household. We eat sleeped and breathed that blue dog and 20 year old girl that turned into a cartoon.