Prologue

Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift

𓇽

Quickly putting my baseball cap on, I get out of my car, lock it, and head to the front doors of the bar. Opening the door on the right I instantly see the guys sitting at a table in the back corner, most likely talking shit about the Ravens, especially since they just lost... to us.

As I'm coming up to the table I see that they picked a table with more seats than usual. "What's up with the extra seats?", I ask, brows furrowed because it's not like it's super busy right now. Chris rolls his eyes as Jake speaks up, "Dude, Chris reminded us like a million times that his sisters and their friends were coming tonight."

Shit.

I am totally not in the mood to deal with any girls right now even if it is Chris's sisters and their friends. I mean one of them has to be a puck bunny, right?

Don't get me wrong I love the attention and all, but it gets tiring after a while when girls only want your money.

"Oh yeah, I just spaced for a second, I didn't forget though." I say as the three of them give each other knowing looks because they all know I forgot. "I don't care, as long as you remember the rule." Chris says, getting all big brother-y on us. Does he actually think we're gonna sleep with one of his sisters?

"Hey I invited my sisters and their friends to the bar after the game tomorrow, since neither of them could make it to the actual game." Chris says, tying up his laces. "And I swear to god, If I see one of you dumbasses, even look at one of them in any sexual way, I will beat the shit out of you."

"Well that was a bit harsh, but we don't call you "the enforcer" for nothing." Jake says while sliding his right skate on his foot.

"Chris it's kind of hard to forget when you've been reminding us every five minutes." Evan speaks up as we all lightly chuckle. "Well I'm mainly reminding fuck boy Rhodes over here, because I don't need him knocking up either one of my little sisters."

I throw my hands up in defense as Jake and Evan laugh their asses off. "Just for that comment you're buying me my first drink, dipshit." Chris rolls his eyes jokingly as we stand up and head to the bar.

I head to the bathroom as Chris takes our drinks back to the table, when I walk out I slow down a bit when I see the girls have arrived. Sucking in a long breath through my nose when I see a girl with long curly brown hair sitting next to Chris. Hot damn, I think she's the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life, my dick is already twitching just seeing her. I make my way back to the table as Chris spots me and gives me a look I know all too well. I sit down in the seat I was originally sitting in which happens to be next to the curly haired brunette.

please don't be his sister, please don't be his sister...

"Rhodes this is my sister Evelyn," he points to the curly haired brunette.

Fuck me.

"And my baby sister Ellie." He points to a younger looking girl with lighter brown hair.

"I'm not a baby anymore Chris." she says flatly as she rolls her eyes before taking a sip of her drink.

"Then why do you act like one?"

"Here we go..." Evelyn mumbles so quietly under her breath, I'm surprised I even heard it.

"Why do you act like such a dick?" Ellie snaps back.

"Oh shit." Evan says as he starts to laugh until Chris gives him a look and he tries to cover it up with a cough. Key word: tries.