9. Drinks and.. Forks?

POSSIBLE GREY'S ANATOMY SPOILERS AHEAD: I don't feel too bad though because that show has been out for years.

*
22 - Taylor Swift

"Wait, you guys actually almost kissed?" Sophia squeaked, her voice going up an octave

"I think so, but I don't know for sure. Maybe I totally misread it but, I swear he leaned in." I said, biting into my sandwich.

"I knew something was gonna happen." Ellie said.

"Nothing has happened. I still don't know if he did for a fact, I mean I think I was still half asleep to be honest." I said, leaving out the part about the nightmare being about my ex.

Katherine and Ellie knew that my relationship with Austin didn't end well, but they didn't know all the details. It wasn't that I couldn't trust them, because I could with my life. It's just something like, is difficult to tell, even to the closest people in your life.

Planning on telling Sophia the whole story later I decided the change the subject. "So, Ellie, you and Evan!"

I said as Sophia and Katherine agreed with me, making Ellie blush.

"What about it?" She said taking a sip of her drink.

"Is it good?" Sophia asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Obviously. The man has completely rocked my world, in more ways than one." She said before we all laughed.

"We're happy for ya Els." Katherine says, smiling.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot." She says returning the smile.

"Back to you and Greyson though," Ellie said as I slightly rolled my eyes, "How is it going, really?" She asks with a serious look on her face.

I sigh, "I don't know to be honest. Living together has been weird, and kind of awkward. Neither of us really know what to do with the other. I mean it's only been a couple of days, so what did I really expect?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"I think it'll get better over time. I mean you guys are having a baby together, that's a big deal. So, maybe that'll pull you guys closer." Katherine says, sliding her empty plate forward a little.

"Speaking of the baby, when's your due date." Sophia said, her face lighting up at the thought.

"August 23rd!" I said, the corners of my mouth turning up.

"I'm so excited!" Ellie said, clapping her hands together.

"Well you guys enjoy your excitement, because I'm scared shitless." I said, finally confessing.

"Ev, you're going to be an amazing mom." Sophia says reaching across the table to grab my hand.

"Yeah, you were meant to be a mom. You're so good with kids, plus now we don't have to hear you whine about how much you want a baby when you see one in public anymore." Ellie says, chuckling at the last part.