35. Beach Babies

Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

I look out at the water before Greyson comes into view, Asher in the carrier against his chest

I look out at the water before Greyson comes into view, Asher in the carrier against his chest. Sailor and I lay on the beach while Chris and Greyson did God knows what. After having lunch with them yesterday, we made plans to hangout today, Ellie and Evan included. Although, I'm not quite sure where they are. And I'm not quite sure I want to know.

"I come bearing alcohol!" Ellie's voice cut my thoughts off as she appears right above me, an oversized t-shirt covering her swimsuit and her hair was a little crazy.

"You're half an hour late." I say, looking up at her.

"It takes time to make Piña Coladas this good." She says, shrugging her shoulders before handing me one.

"Why do you have three?" I ask, taking a sip of mine.

"Well, I forgot that Sailor doesn't drink until I had already put it in a cup. More for us though!" She says, spreading her towel out before sitting on it.

Sailor chuckles, lifting her head from her arms. She was currently laying on her stomach with her arms folded under her. "You're something else." She says, holding out her hand. "Give it to me, I'll drink it." She says as we both furrow our brows. "My brother's anniversary was a couple of weeks ago, I think I won't be too mad at myself for one Piña Colada." She says before Ellie shrugs, handing her the cup. "Jesus, this is strong." She slightly grimaces.

"I make em' good." Ellie says as we all lightly chuckle.

"Babyyyy." Greyson's whiney voice echoes towards me.

"What?" I ask, looking over at him.

"Come swim." He says as I laugh, shaking my head. He starts walking over. "Don't you want to swim with your beautifully handsome husband and adorable baby, who won't be this small forever."

"Way to steal my words." I say, sitting up, reaching my arms up as he grabs ahold of my hands, pulling me up. He takes the carrier off of him after handing Asher to me. I intertwine our fingers with my free hand as Asher rests on my hip in my other arm. "Is it cold?" I ask as we make our way to the water.

"It's not bad actually." He says, shrugging his shoulder and sliding his sunglasses up. My feet meet the water and I instantly freeze.

"Liar!" I swat his chest and he starts laughing.

"I am not lying, you're just a wimp." He says before I swat his chest again. "Come on." He moves behind me, placing his hands on my hips before he leads me further into the water.

"Holy shit!" I try to turn around but he doesn't let me. "Babe, it's too cold for him." I say, looking at Asher.

"Give him to me, I'll keep him out of the water." He says, still laughing at me.

I hand Asher back to him and take the opportunity to try and make a run for it but Greyson stops me before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I slap his back, "Greyson Everette Rhodes! You put me down right now!" I say as Chris and Evan laugh.