7. Twin Sisters and Little Sisters

You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins

"Hey Grey!! Hold on a second," Gracie said excitedly as her face popped up on my phone, before it quickly disappeared and I got a wonderful view of her ceiling

"Okay, sorry about that." She said as her face came back on the screen with Liam, my nephew in her arms.

"Uncle Greyson!!" He yelled when he saw me and my smile instantly grew. Not too long after that I heard another couple of screams before my nieces popped up on the phone.

"Hi Uncle Greyson." Amelia, the four year old, said as she waved.

"Uncle Gwesyon!" Claire, the youngest cheered, before my sister took the phone back and she started crying.

"Claire you can talk to Uncle Greyson in a minute, mommy needs to for a sec. So, all three of you go play outside with daddy for a minute."

"But, daddy yelled at me!" Amelia cried out.

"Why did daddy yell at you?" Gracie asked, looking frustrated.

"Because she hit me!" Liam yelled, as I chuckled.

"Greyson, shut up." Gracie glares at me through the phone.

Amelia gasped, "MOMMY SAID A BAD WORD!!!" She yelled was she ran away.

"Jesus, these kids are going to be the death of me. So, what's up Grey?" She asked looking at the phone screen.

I nervously chuckles, "Yeah, speaking of kids... Um, you know Chris, my teammate."

"Of course!"

"Well you see, I maybe, sorta, got his sister... pregnant." I said as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

I gave her a second to process it, "Gracie?"

"You, Greyson Rhodes, my twin brother, IS GOING TO BE A DAD?!" She asked with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wait, is she your girlfriend? Oh my god, you have a girlfriend and didn't tell me?!" She yelled.

"No, she's not my girlfriend."

"Yet..." She mumbled something under her breath but because it was FaceTime I couldn't hear it.

"Huh?"

"I didn't say anything." She said with a guilty look.

"Sure you didn't."

"Anyways, what's she like. When can I meet her. Oh, when's the baby due?"

"Jeeze Gracie, slow down." I chuckle, sitting on one of the barstools at my kitchen counter. "I think you'll like her. She's a baker, she actually owns The Bakery Box." I say as she looks like she's thinking.