° CHAPTER 6

A New Start
️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

As the seabed swaps the salty brine for oceanic air, the beach rises from lacy waves.

In a swift the curtains were drawn full wide, the light flooded in, bathing Tara in its warm golds, revealing the colours it had brought to the world beyond.

Tara stepped out into the balcony and breathed in the moisty beach air, that flora of those salty waves, as deeply green as any high summer foliage.

Their accommodation was a huge beachside resort where the contest was taking place as well

Tara?

Tara swiftly turned around upon Pragi's call,

En parents call pannanga, un appa veetuku vandharam

Tara eyes widened,

Yedhavadhu prechana pannara?

She asked in worry,

Apdhilam onnu illa, nee yenga'nu visarikka enna thedi vandhangalam. Ana na work purpose'ah outstation poiten'nu en parents samalichitanga. Vera yedhuvum theriyadhu'nu soltangalam.

Tara sighed in relief,

Vera onnum panlala?

Actual'la....

Pragi reluctantly dragged making Tara furrow at her,

Yenna di?

Adhu un appa, oru vela nee yenga irukae'nu theriya vandha...

Vandha?

Pragi inhaled sharply with a heavy heart,

Inime unnakum avangalukum yendha samandhamum illa, nee avanga ponne illa'nu sonnaram....

But to Pragi's surprised, Tara wasn't bothered about it. Instead she casually nodded muttering something under her breath as she turned around and faced the ocean with her hands on the railing.

Pragi was worried, for someone who had always felt like she owed them for the love and life, she knew how much those words must have hurt. Pragi walked over to Tara and kept a hand on her shoulder,

Yedachum sollu Tara..

Tara exhaled, pressing her lips to a sad smile

Kovathula sollirupanga, vidu pathukalam...

She swallowed hard enough to Pragi understand that Tara wasn't explaining it to her, she was consoling herself.

Vikram and Rohit were busy with along the program committees as they were all arranging for the assembly. The contestants will all be introduced to the competition rules and regulations followed by a meet and greet with the photographers before choosing one to be their team.