°CHAPTER 33

Assault
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault. skip the lines between = if you're uncomfortable.
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Pragi frowns at the knock on the door. Tara usually doesn't knock, she straightaway barges in unannounced.

Pragi pulls her hair into a bun as she walks to open the door and finds Vikram,

Tara illa?

He reluctantly asks to which Pragi shakes her head,

Illa, ava Shakthi kuda chumma walk'ku ponna

Shakthi vandhutan'ne?

Pragi blinks in confusion, why wasn't Tara back yet?

She excuses herself before back into the room to grab her phone. Pragi quickly dials Tara while Vikram anxiously waits for her. He kept tapping his feet restlessly for Tara to pickup but much to his dismay Tara didn't. Pragi keeps trying again and again for numerous times, still no luck.

Not reachable'nu varudhu

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

=

Tara couldn't breathe, she felt suffocating as a piece of cloth was now used as to gag her from shouting. Her eyes have also been tied around with a thick scarf.

Shhhh

Tara shuddered when a hot breath hit her shoulder followed by a shush. She sniffed struggling to get out of the firm and strong hold on her hands.

Her screams of protest came out muffled and she could hear him chuckle lowly

Paravala'ye, ivlo sikkiram enna recognise panna start pannitae?

Tara jerks her face away from where she could hear Sam's voice in disgust.

Sam seductively traces his fingers on her arm, Tara pushes him with what strength she could pull up with only for Sam's grip on her wrist grow painfully hard.

Easy girl, easy

Tara's elbow hit right at Sam's abdomen making him growl and harshly twist Tara's wrists,

Ippo kuda un thimiru adhangulala? Let me help you control it tonight

As he said his hands started moving lower to places that they shouldn't. He torturously tugs down Tara's Off shoulder dress and nuzzles his face into her bare skin, all while effortlessly restraining down Tara who was fighting for her life.

He was holding her from behind hence she couldn't even kick him, her mouth was so tightly shut that she struggled to breathe while fighting.

Each on of his touch felt like needles being pierced on her skin and the marks he started leaving were close to being ripped alive.

Modha avlo pesunae? Ippo pesunga Madam

The monster devilishly challenges knowing that Tara was in a defenseless state.