°CHAPTER 38

Confidence
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Inhale, exhale

Inhale, exhale

Tara sighs dropping her shoulders in exhaustion. This meditation guide was not helping her at all.

She shut her mobile before resting it on the dressing table with a thud and took a final look at herself.

She's supposed to join for the first day of work at Malar's fashion company, Serene.

Tara thought she has everything prepared before going to sleep the previous day. Her employment letter, meds and a much healed body however only after waking up this morning did she realised that there still was something missing.

Confidence, Tara has lost it at the beach shore in Goa and now she has a long way to gain it back.

Tara paces around the room trying to calm herself. Suddenly the door swings open revealing Pragi walking in.

Ready agitiya?

Tara nods humming, Pragi smiles before taking Tara's hand in hers. She ties the wristwatch she bought for Tara on her wrist,

Yedhuku idhellam?

Idhu unnodha first job'ku na thara gift. Kelvi lam kekka kudathu.

Tara has been beyond blessed to have friends, they enlightened her life way more than her actual family and they were nothing less.

As per what she's known from Pragi's parent's interaction with Tara's parents, they initially insisted Tara to throw everything and come back to them but after knowing subtly that Tara now has a job the couple half heartedly cooled down. Although they were still very mad but somehow has hope that Tara will come back to them.

Because if even after all this she still is stubborn to do what they restricted, they had no other way to make Tara understand hence they gave up.

Ever since then, Tara has been living with Pragi. Harish visits often and even a few days ago he voluntarily brought the girls to shopping and brought clothes and essentials for Tara.

Shakthi and Rohit too occasionally call her and cheer her up. They all have a WhatsApp group now which never goes silent.

Pragi notices Tara being jumpy, she places a hand on her shoulder.

Don't stress yourself, yellam easy ah dhan irukum.

Tara hugs Pragi with a smile and the nerve lessens a bit. She let's out a sigh,