° CHAPTER 18

Hangøver
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Vikram felt like he was beaten up all over his body. He felt so tired, worn out and sagged by something.

Vikram frowned, he peel opened his eyes and found himself lying on his stomach. It took him minutes to realise that it had dawned when the sunrays hit his face.

Suddenly, he heard someone snoring.

Vikram couldn't get up due to the weight that was on his back, perplexedly Vikram raised and tilted his head around to find Tara slumped on his back.

Peacefully sleeping with her cheek pressed against his back and her hair all over her face. Vikram almost had a heart attack until he slowly started to remember everything that happened last night.

He cursed himself before he tried to wake her up,

Tara?

Tara snored as if it was her response making Vikram chuckle.

Tara!

Vikram tried a several more times but couldn't succeed. The booze has completely passed her out.

Unable to stay like this anymore, Vikram wriggled himself.

Tara scrunched when she felt herself shaking,

Yenna bed'uh adhudhu?

Tara slowly opened her eyes,

Ma, mudhila ma. Konjam keela yerungu

Tara jerked and looked down to find Vikram beneath her. She immediately rolled over and painfully landed herself on the bed as she accidentally hit her head on the headboard,

Aiyo, amma!

Vikram couldn't hold back anymore that he started laughing at a stupefied Tara holding his stomach. Tara rubbed her head and looked around the room,

Na yen inga irukken?

Kudichi mattai anadhu'nala, naan dhan inga kutitu vandhen

Vikram said as a matter of fact,

Koodhiya..?

Tara still hasn't remembered everything that happened last night.

Koodhiye dhan! Nethu madam kuduchitu yenna'lam panninga theriyuma?

Vikram teased. Tara tapped her chin as a way of thinking and one by one everything flashed in front of her eyes.

From gulping down 5 shots at a time to breaking a glass in the bar (which Vikram had to pay for) because she didn't win to basically arguing with a wall.

Tara gasped squeezing face between her hand,

Aiyoyooo!

Vikram laughed falling back on the bed as Tara literally ran away embarrassed by her own self.