° CHAPTER 27

DINNER
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

What?!

Sam stares at the results in disbelief. Among all the dignified and professional designers who all have their own name in the industry, there stands an amateur who's had no record of any experiences in this field with her name in the third place.

Tara Venkatesh

And it infuriates Sam to the core to have someone undeserving like her to be placed in a competition so huge to be competed with him.

Sam swivels his head towards his assistant,

I need to meet the juries, all five of them. Now!

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Sam, Is something wrong?

How is Tara Venkatesh's ranks going up by every rounds?

The juries look taken aback at his frankness,

Because her designs are qualifying for it

Sam snickers at the head jury.

She might not have the experience and influences like the others but there is a touch in her work.

Tara's designs are not extravagant but vivid and realistic. When other designers make clothes based on the given theme her works are presentations with deep meanings to the themes. Moreover, she does all these with very limited accessibilities due to the unfair treatments from the other influenced designers.

Seeing the juries defend her vexes him,

Is she the one paying you people?!

They all pause and remain silent. The veteran designers who have all lost their places to upcoming designers in the industry keep their heads low, except for one.

A woman in her mid fifty, stands up with her head high,

Neither do you, Sam

Sam gives her a smirk and says,

But I'm the one that talked you all into this, Ms.Malar.

Adhukaga nee solradhukulam vaal atitu irukae mudhiyadhu. Unnala mudhinjadhae panniko

Malar spares him a last disgusted glace before she walks past him out of the room leaving behind the others whom are ardent puppets of Sam.

Sam turns to them with a plan and says,

I don't want those craps to be anywhere near my name. Got it?

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

This is so beautiful.