° CHAPTER 8

Help
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Ethnic?

Shakthi's face shrunk into a frown as he closed back the letter.

Ethnic'na appo traditional outfits dhan.

Tara mindlessly hummed with her face propped on her hands,

Adha vechi namba yenna panradhu?

Sambrani podhu

Harish glared at Pragi wishing he could topple the glass patio table on her head. Shakthi chuckled as Tara clicked her tounge rolling her eyes,

Naane mandha kolambi poi irukken, summa irungada!

Pragi and Harish huffed turning away from each other.

They were all sitted in the creativity space, that's what it's called. It's a space where the contestants can use to discuss, design and work with convinient.

Suddenly, they heard chatters approaching. All heads turned around to find Sam, one of the contestants who is already a well known designer walking in with his assistants.

He was here for two things the winning person is promised,

One: the grand prize
Two: the chance to go abroad and work for a big clothing line.

Sam was extremely confident, too confident that he was going to win.

They were about to enter the working space, where they could start working on their attires until his eyes landed on Tara and her friends whom were sat right around the corner.

Sam stopped for a second just to stare up and down at them. The latters felt awkward as they shifted near each other,

Yenna da ivan ipdhi paakuran?

Harish asked leaning to Shakthi,

Unga azhagula mayangitaru bro

Pragi snorted adding more to Harish's annoyance. But only Tara sensed that Sam was judging them, he was judging her, as he snickered before muttering something to his assistants before walking away with a loathed look at her.

Yepdhi?

Tara asked after explaining everything she had planned for her presentation to her friends while waiting for their responses.

They were impressed with it

Hey, super di! Nalla iruku

Ama Tara, ennakum pudhichiruku!

Enakum OK

Tara beamed with triumphant before shrieking in joy.

After a couple changes here and there they started working whereas Shakthi worked on the photograph concept.