°CHAPTER 45

Rescued
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<
Please read author's note at the end of chapter, thank you. Happy Reading ❤️
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Idikadhae da!
Dei thakkali chedi, konjam navuru!
Ipdhiye pona, na straight'ah poiruven polaye

Vikram and Harish stare at the trio in the backseat with stoic faces, this is not how they planned the trip to be. It was supposed to be a typical Nadodigal climax with everyone seriously plotting a plan to escort Pragi. Instead, the overaged children in the backseat turned the car into a mobile karaoke and now they're fighting.

Un love'ah iniki kapathuna maridhan

Vikram casually commented giving Harish a heart attack. However, as the sound of Tara laughing reached his ears, his eyes drifted toward the rear mirror and he ended up smiling. 

Ippo vaathi coming podala inga yenna nadhakumnu enaku theriyadhu!

Adhellam mudhiyadhu, rowdy baby podunga!

Rendume venam, Kadhal valarthen podunga!

Harish felt like his head would explode as he groaned burying his face into his palms, 

Adei! Paduthadhinga da! Avan avan irukura tension'la-

Their banters kept going with no pause as the group was en route to save their friend's love, turning Vikram's car and life into a fun riot.

>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Avasara pattutom'oh?

Pragi wondered to herself, as she nervously waited for the groom to arrive at the ice cream parlor which she was told. He couldn't come in the previous day, he was a bike racer, a famous and rich one they said. Hence he was expected to be busy.

What is it with her and busy men?  Pragi wondered. 

Excuse me?

There it is, Pragi gulped she slowly turned around to find a man a few years older than her, Pragi?

Siddharth?

Siddharth smiled, it was obvious that he forced that smile as he sat across Pragi. 

I'm sorry nerthu ennala vara mudilae.