° CHAPTER 68

Out
>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

Seri bye

Tara casually bid farewell to her mother, she has stopped arguing with Meenakshi anymore. Sometimes even Meenakshi herself gets confused by her daughter's calm replies. Following Vikram's recent revelation, Tara began to comprehend her mother's underlying concerns. She understood that maybe Meenakshi was just too worried but had a different approach in showing them and protecting her children.

On the flip side, Tara's driving lessons had been triumphant, and she was on the verge of obtaining her driver's license. Glancing at the vision board in her cabin, adorned with aspirations, memories, and motivational quotes, she marveled at the surreal way her life had turned into. A few months ago, she believed her world had crumbled, yet now, she found herself beaming at the glint of her engagement ring.

With her wedding just a week away, Tara's conflicting emotions stirred within. Despite her lingering discontent about the impromptu register marriage, Vikram had staunchly quashed any further discussion. Eventually, Tara grasped the wisdom behind the decision—she understood that it was for good, or else their parents and maybe even them will have to spend the happy day by answering useless questions and ignoring bickers from relatives. 

As Tara let out a sigh, a knock on her cabin door interrupted her musings. Looking up, she met the welcoming smile of Malar, 

Yenna kalyanam ponnu? Thaniya sirichitu irukae? Mapla'ya nenacha?

Andha mapla'ya dhan na daily pakurenne?

The woman shared a laughter,

Adhuvum seri dhan

Veetuku poga pack lam pannitiya?

Hmm, night kelambiruven

Vikram kuda dhane? 

Ama, Pragi'um Harish'um naliki dhan varuvanga

Malar nodded looking away, seemingly relieved which stirred Tara's thoughts. She frowned, observing Malar asked,

Yenna achu ma'am? 

Malar snapped her head towards Tara and feigned a smile,

Onnum illaye

However Tara wasn't convinced, she crossed her hands over chest and prompted Malar to reveal the truth. Malar sighed wearily, she placed a hand on Tara's shoulders,

Ippo na idha unkitta solla kudhadhu dhan, but I don't want to put your life in danger

Yenna sollanum?

Sam veliya vandhutan

Just the mention of the name sent an electrifying shiver down Tara's spine. Her eyes widened in sheer horror, and with every blink, memories surged like a relentless tide, overwhelming her senses. The mere utterance of that name had the power to unravel the carefully tucked threads of her composure.

Yepadhinu enaku therla, ana veliya vandhutan. Avan enga irukanu track panitu irukanga

Apdhina ippo avan yenga irukanu kudha theriliya?

Malar shook her head.

Malar looked up at Tara, and met her eyes. With utmost sincerity she promised,

I will do everything I can to track him down, and Vikram will do everything he can to keep you safe. Ana nee bathrama irukanum, romba bathrama

>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

The car rolled to a gentle halt, and Vikram stole a moment to glance at Tara, who appeared deeply immersed in her own contemplations. A sigh escaped him, and he reached for her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.

Tara

Meanwhile Tara's thpughts were running wild, what would she even do if Sam shows up? What would she do if Meenakshi finds out? Her world might again toggle upside down.

In search of solace, Tara shifted her gaze towards Vikram, her eyes betraying a hint of vulnerability, started watering without her consent. Without a word, he sensed her distress and enveloped her in a comforting embrace,

I'm scared Vikram

Onnu agadhu ma

Avan kandhipa nambala thedi dhan varuvan. Ippo ennala idhae face panna mudhiyadhu, na-

Tara's worries cascaded out in an unstoppable torrent, her words pouring forth like a flood. Her rants carried the weight of her fears, an overwhelming force that threatened to consume her.

Tara

Vikram, with a tender touch, gently lifted her chin, urging her to meet his gaze. Their foreheads gently pressed together, creating an intimate connection that transcended words. His thumbs traced soothing circles on her temples, a rhythmic pattern meant to quell the tempest of worries swirling within her.

Naan dhan solrenla? Na pathukuren, unaku onnum agadhu

Na adhuka kavala padhren?

Tara clicked her tongue, Vikram chuckled,

Pinna yenna?

Na kalyanam pananum, ippo idhellam handle panna enala adhula concentrate panna mudhiyadhu!

Suppressing a chuckle, Vikram obediently nodded in response to Tara's stern glare, realizing that a light-hearted reaction might not be the best course of action at the moment. He gently reached out, wrapping an arm around her shoulders to offer comfort and support.

Adhellam unaku oru disturbance'um varaadhu. Nee nalla saaptu, rest panni, moonjila color color maavu pottu fresh'ah wait pannu, na correct time'ku vandhu thaali katti kutitu poiren

Tara didn't know if she should laugh that Vikram had started talking like her or if to be worried that she'd become panicky like he used to be.

With an expressive glare, she embraced him tightly, finding solace in the warmth of his chest, her mind grappling with the approaching week.

It wasn't merely about missing him; it was the fear that any unforeseen event could disrupt the delicate balance they had achieved in their journey towards marriage.

The weight of potential disruptions loomed over her, casting a shadow on the joyous occasion. Sensing her internal struggle, Vikram tightened his embrace, silently conveying reassurance through the gentle press of his arms around her.

You are very brave, Tara. You're going to be fine and I'm going to make sure of it.

The upcoming week seemed like a daunting challenge, and Tara found comfort in the one constant amidst the uncertainty—Vikram.

>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

Hi everyone! I hope u guys are having wonderful time with pongal celebrations.

So I'm aware that this chap is a bit short but its only a filler so pls bare with it.

Just wanna inform someting quickly, so I noticed and personally felt like I've dragged the wedding part for too long, which I myself felt was boring and also since we have some important stuff during and after wedding so I had to skip a bit, to their wedding. So I hope its not confusing or anything.

I will also try to improve as well because I noticed the views of this story in particular, decreasing very badly. Very sorry if I bored any of you.

Thank you for understanding. Love u guys❤️