° CHAPTER 24

Fløw
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Harish opens the window door to reveal a stressful Tara doing her final sketches. She wasn't satisfied with what she had done previously hence she excused her team to come up with something more better.

Needless to say, Tara never compromises for anything when it comes to her passion

Tara?

Tara looks up at Harish as he walks into the designing room.

Yedhu varaikum mudichitae?

He walks around the table and peaks at her sketches and finds out that she has almost completed half.

Ippothan sketching'eh almost mudichiruken. Innum stitching iruku, fitting iruku, p-

Tara starts to rant before Harish stops her in a halt.

Adhellam irukkatum, nee first'uh va

Harish gently pulls her by her wrist,

Harish, yenga kutitu porae?

Nee kalailerndhu breakfast kuda sapadla, first'uh va.

Harish argues.

Tara has straightaway scurry down to work with her designs as soon as she woke up. She didn't even see the time pass since she was too indulged in her work.

Adhukellam ippo time illa. Na inniki kulla idhae mudikinum. Enaku neraya vela ir-

Tara strugglingly argues but Harish simply turns deaf. Not paying heed to her as he effortlessly pulls Tara out for lunch.

Flow'la vandha feelings dhane, adhan flow'laye develop agatumnu vitutom.

Tara raises her eyebrows in amusement at Harish once he finishes narrating what happened at his date with Pragi.

The couple had gone out together, walking side by side under the moonlight and had a cozy dinner at an infamous romantic restaurant. They talked about a lots of things until the conversation came to their relationship.

They mutually admitted their attraction but none had the heart to put an end to it. Therefore, they decided to let it grow and evolve on it's own.

They moon gazed in silence, admiring the initial days of a relation they hope would last forever and only returned when it was really late —leading to Pragi still sleeping though it's really late.

Above everything, they named their bond from frenemies to close friends.

Everyone has their version of their love story. Some people have their own fairytale with twist and turns, magic they create with their partner whereas for some people they keep it simple, mutual and practical yet the magic remains the same for both sides.