▫️ CHAPTER 59

Talk
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

The door swung forward and was slammed on their faces.

Tara's hold on Vikram's hand tightens, she gasps, startled by her mother's response. Vikram looks behind to find everyone else equally perplexed, he encircles his hands around Tara's shoulder.

She apologetically looks at him, her eyes glistening but Vikram smiles and blinks in assurance.

He presses the calling bell, and patiently waited.

Venkatesh, coming down from the staircase frowns to find his wife holding the door despite hearing the calling bell.

His frown deepens when he sees her estranged face. Despite her rantings, Venkatesh gently pushes her aside and opens the door only to be shocked as well.

Vikram, his gone son in law, standing hand in hand with his second daughter is not what he expected to see at all.

Tara gulps blinking at her father,

A-appa, Vikram..

Venkatesh's perplexed gaze fell on her,

Ivara dhan na kalyanam pannika poren

>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Shakthi looks down and his eyebrows drew closer at the sight of Saranya's hand trembling. He mentally facepalmed himself before he nudged Rohit who was sitting beside him.

Rohit looked over at what was Shakthi showing before he glared at his mother.

Ma!

Rohit hissed causing Saranya flinch, she stares at Rohit and whispers back,

Yenna da?

Pesu ma!

Saranya obediently nodded her head fastly. She gulped before taking a deep breath. Pragi who could visibly see Saranya getting nervous, slowly took the coffee they've served earlier from the table and gave it to Saranya.

Saranya gratefully smiled at her and after taking a sip she started,

Adhu vandhu sammandhi...

Yaarunga sammandhi?!

Meenakshi caused Saranya to stop. Venkatesh threw a glare at her and she coldly controlled herself,

Enga ponnu yerandhu poi, yeppo unga paiyan thalaimaraivanaro appove yellam mudinchu pochi! Ippo yenga rendhavadhu ponna'yum...

Meenakshi glared at Tara but Tara didn't budge at all. Instead she sighed softly and said,

Enna yaarum brainwash panlae ma

Nee summa iru! Unaku onnum theriyadhu! Un akka yerandhapo ivaru namba urava vetitu ponnadhu engaluku yevlo kashtama irundhadhu theriyuma?

Tara sighed, that is one thing she couldn't argue back. Because she'd been through that along her parents.

Akshara's dead was devastating, it broke the family ever since. Each of them drifting different ways and adding to that Vikram ghosting them only made it worst.