° CHAPTER 13

Frıends Who Care
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Keep calm

Tara's latest positive phrase for everything. Surprisingly it worked pretty well until she managed to ace 3 rounds and landed herself into Top 10, bagging the fifth place.

She came out with a serene smile after congratulating her other fellow co - contestants whom were very friendly with her.

A certain pair of eyes furrowed upon it's gaze on her. Sam frowned at Tara's retreating figure.

Well, he certainly didn't expect to see her sustained this long . Especially after finding out that she is the only contestant who was a non-professional designer to have come this far.

The first time he saw her discussing and ranting with her little group of friends, when he saw her name at the last place on the first round, he thought she would be gone by the next one.

But no, she didn't.

Instead he started seeing her ranks go higher by each time until now, Tara has made her own mark that she was no less than any one.

Sam mentally made a note to keep an eye on her.

Ippo yedhuku idhellam?

Tara smiled,

Neengalam illa'na na ivlo dhooram vandhurukevae matten, adhan oru chinna treat

Pragi smiled shaking her head but stopped when she heard loud slurping sounds from beside. She slowly turned around only to glare at Harish who, without any worries was almost going finish his spaghetti so that he could order his next dish.

He glanced sideway when Pragi loudly cleared her throat and raised a brow at her,

At least thanks avadhu sonniya?

Harish frowns further,

Friends kulla no thanks no sorry dhane?

Pragi rolled her eyes,

Adhuku'nu ipdhi vekame illamae?
Ippo enna yenna dhan panna solrae?

Tara aghastedly stared at them from opposite when she realised that Harish and Pragi were having an entire argument, like an old married couple, through their eyes. Which is without uttering a single word.

She propped her face in her hands as she openly gaped at them in shock. She could not believe what she had missed although she's been here the whole time.

Did they just turn her into a third wheel?

Tara'vum Vikram'ah yum serthu vaika paartha, ivunga yenna da?