°CHAPTER 25

Possessiveness
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Psk, Psk

Tara clicks her tounge, shrugging whatever that was nudging her

Psk!

Tara groans loudly before she turns around and finds Pragi,

Yenn-

Shhhh!

Tara shushes her,

Tara shushes her,

Inga yenna panrae?

Pragi whispers, Tara doesn't say anything. She gestures Pragi to see what she has been peeking at. She leans in and as expected sees Vikram sitting on the garden hut and minding his own business with his laptop.

Yevlo try pannalum, enna avoid pannitae irukaru! En kannulaye padha matraru! Ippo thaniya irukaru ana enna panradhunu dhan therila?

Pragi giggles closing her mouth with her palm,

Idhuku dhan ipdhi sevuru pinnadhi nindhu olinjupatutu irukiya?

Tara nods her head with a pout,

Adhukellam planning, teamwork venum Tara

Tara frowns in confusion,

Planning ok, Adhu yenna teamwork?

Pragi smirks before she claps her hand.

Out of nowhere, Harish and Rohit comes out behind her,each with their own colourful binoculars and beach hats as their disguise.

Tara blinks cluelessly,

Yenna paakrae? Rendu maasama engaluku idhan vela!

Tara's eyes widens, now she understands why Pragi has been so interested and firm about her feelings towards Vikram and why this bunch of people would share sneaky smirks whenever she is talking to Vikram.

Ivlo periya binocular'ah kuduthu, poi poi'yum ivana paaka vechitangale!

Rohit murmurs under his breath, when he realizes that no one's seeing him, he slowly turns his point of view to the beautiful models that were walking by until he hears someone clearing their throat.

Rohit lowers the binoculars and sees Harish staring at him with a poker face, he chuckles sheepishly,

Illa lite'ah mala vara madhiri irundhuchu....

Harish sighs heavily and places a hand on Rohit's shoulder,

Yedhuva irundhalum unga friend'uh ku kalyanam nadhandha dhan ungaluku kalyanam.