°CHAPTER 47

Thrive
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Tara was fumbling through the pages of the document she was given, it had to be signed by Malar. At the same time, her mobile rang and Tara mindlessly slid the green icon anessed it to her ear.

Hello, fabrics'lam check panna sonnenae? Vandacha? Yellam order'um correct'ah irukanu parunga, designs yellam padhilaye nikidhu, we have to finish it

Hello, fabrics'lam check panna sonnenae? Vandacha? Yellam order'um correct'ah irukanu parunga, designs yellam padhilaye nikidhu, we have to finish it. Aprom-

Ma, ma break vidhu'ma

Tara's conversation abruptly halted as she glanced at the screen, only to realize that it wasn't her assistant but Vikram calling. A click of her tongue escaped her lips, conveying her annoyance.

Achocho, sorry. Na en assistant'nu nenachiten.

Vikram chuckles softly,

Busy'ah?

Apdhilam illa, I was just doing something. Yenna vishiyam?

Vishiyam irundhadhan kupdanuma?

Tara couldn't help but notice the mischievousness woven into the question. A rush of warmth flooded her cheeks, painting them in a delicate shade of pink.

It was as if her secret amusement had been revealed, causing her to blush with lightheartedness.

Actual'ah, Ennodha first design mudika poren. Innum ma'am vandhu ok soltanga'na, production start panniruvanga. Adhan nervous'ah iruku.

Tara's heart fluttered with nervous anticipation as she confided in Vikram.

Vikram gently smiles,

Adhellam oru prechana'yum illama okay solvanga

That's what everyone says,

Okay sollala naalum paravala, it's okay if something is wrong. Most things don't go perfect at the first try.

Tara's eyebrows arched in amusement,

Idhu pudhusa irukae?

Vikram chuckled, he spoke with a soothing cadence,

Unmaiya dhan solren. Yella vishiyamum yedhuthone perfect'ah varadhu romba rare. Vandha happy, but varla naalum happy dhan. Yenna adhae innum better'aka, onnaku oru chance iruku. Adhae nee kandipa super'ah use pannuvae'nu enaku theriyum.