° CHAPTER 9

Recøncıle
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Asymmetrical Silk White Kurta with side buttons and traditional Veshti.
Harish was seen posting with style and ease but that's not just it. They've set up a projector from which words, Tamil words in various colours surrounded Harish and reflected on the white backdrop behind him. தமிழ் (Tamil) landed right on his left chest.

"No matter how we travel towards modernisation, our Ethnic stays in our heart"

That's the sole idea of the concept. Tara kept her fingers crossed as she examined the pictures on Shakthi's laptop.

Kadaisi'ya yellarum avanga avanga kola deivatha vendhikonga

Shakthi said but Pragi took it seriously as she closed her eyes and folded her hands before praying.

Ippo namba idhae submit panna porom. Ready? One, tw

Harish didn't let Shakthi finish, he rolled his eyes before clicking on the 'Enter' key from the keyboard and the pictures were submitted.

Yen bro?

Shakthi asked in aghast,

Oru second'la yenna da nadhandhurae pogudhu?

Harish questioned with sincere doubts in such beliefs,

Irundhalum konja nalla neram parthu pannirkalam

Appo namba rejected'ah?

Tara tilted her head around and glared at Pragi for her auspicious words.

Vikram thanked the bartender after grabbing his drink. He decided to sit by the garden hut that was right outside the resort bar and stargaze while having his drink.

Vikram was in no mood to sleep today just like every other days so he came out for some air and eventually got himself a drink.

Suddenly, Vikram stopped when his eyes landed on someone else who had already occupied the hut and he immediately recognised it to be Tara.

Vikram should change his mind,
He should turn away and pretend like he never came here,
He should probably just sit inside the bar.

Instead Vikram felt an indescribable urge to not leave her alone as it was getting late and in no time this place could get a little 'busy' with people who would come to drink at night.

It's not like he had to protect her, it wasn't necessary at all, in fact Tara must have known it. He's not a knight in shining armour, he knows it but Vikram just couldn't pull himself to walk away leaving her alone.

Tara jerked her head around when she heard creaking sounds to find Vikram climbing in.