° CHAPTER 21

If any one moment in time anchored her soul, creating a tether to this plane of reality, it will be the moment she realised that she loves Vikram.

Awakening new hopes, new dreams and new mindfulness.

Tara cheerfully smiles to herself, frolicking on her way to have breakfast knowing that Vikram would be there.

Pragi who followed behind asks,

Yenna madam? Ore smileys pola?

With a cocky lift to her eyebrows, Tara beams to Pragi who chuckled in return.

The entire time they were taking their food, Tara's eyes were eagerly searching for Vikram. She'd never noticed how habitual it has been for her to automatically look for Vikram literally everywhere she goes.

Tara and Pragi settled in a table with their food. She still kept looking for him without even eating.

Harish who just came, settled beside Tara and opposite to Pragi. Confused when Tara didn't even greet him, he moves his gaze towards Pragi and quizzically wriggled his eyebrows.

Vikram

Pragi mouthed to which Harish nodded understanding.

Anga paaru, anga paaru!

Yenga? Yenga? Yenga?

Tara freaked out when Harish started to point somewhere in random. Her eyes widening on their own as she searched for Vikram until she heard Harish crackle up beside.

Deadpanned, Tara slowly turns to glare at him until his laughter died down,

Chumma test pannen. Vera onnum illa.

He lied before sharing a smile with Pragi. Tara glares at huffing under her breath as she felt no necessity to say anything. She gobbles her sandwich and her mood going down by seconds.

Rohit and Shakthi came at the right time with their food,

Anna, Vikram yenga?!

Tara startles Rohit with her sudden eager, she usually manages to hide it but today she seemed to not be able to hold back.

Avaru innum varala polae, Tara.

Shakthi answers on behalf as the boys settled in their seats.

Tara's face shrunk due to disappointment, absolutely aware that Vikram is avoiding her. She lost the mood to stay there any longer and so, Tara quickly finished her breakfast in silence before chugging down her coffee.

Enna'ku konjam vela iruku, na first'uh poren.

Tara excused herself and left grabbing her phone.

Tara decided to distract herself with her work since the theme for her next round, the top five round has already been given.

The seven contestants now will be listed down to five after this round making them qualifying for the semi finals. Followed by that would be the wild card and the finale.