° CHAPTER 78

I Told You
>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

The movie was about to begin, marking the premiere of one of the biggest films in the country in which Harish as a lead actor. The atmosphere buzzed with anticipation, and Harish, as usual, had meticulously arranged for the best seats for his family, friends, and, of course, his lady-love. However, Pragi was tensed as she kept looking outside the entrance because Tara and Vikram were late.

Late'achu, late'achu

Vikram focused on the road ahead, deliberately avoiding any glances at his wife. He knew all too well the intensity of her angry gaze, and he had no intention of becoming the target. In his defense, he believed he hadn't done anything wrong. It was a simple attempt to save water by showering together, an eco-friendly gesture as a responsible citizen which, unfortunately, resulted in them losing track of time.

Tara shot Vikram a fierce glare as they hurriedly entered the theater. Despite his nervous advice against running, they practically rushed inside, Vikram trailing anxiously behind Tara. A collective sigh of relief escaped both of them only when they finally reached their destination inside the cinema.

Yen di ivlo late'uh?

Pragi asked,

Traffic di

However, Harish, Rohit and Shakthi snapped their heads towards Vikram who looked away innocently. Pragi leaned to her friend and whispered,

Pakathu theruvuku rendu hour traffic'ah?

Seri seri, sikkiram vanga

Tara diverted the topic.

In the dimmed movie hall, Vikram carefully juggled the handful of snacks that Tara demanded, realizing that one wrong move could spell his demise. As they settled into their seats, he handed her the coveted popcorn. Just as the lights went off before the movie started, Vikram, almost instinctively, turned toward Tara. It was a reflex born out of a protective instinct he had developed during her panic attacks from a year ago. The habit persisted.

A calm smile spread across Vikram's face as he observed Tara, already engrossed in munching on her popcorn, adorably stuffing her mouth with more. He leaned back in his seat, and almost subconsciously, Tara laid her head on his shoulder. In a tender gesture, Vikram planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, 

Na innum kovama dhan iruken

Irundhuko

She glared at her husband as he picked a popcorn from hers and popped it into his mouth. She huffed,

Enna yengayachum velila kutitu po, appo dhan na samadhanam aaven

Yenga poganum papa'ku?

Beach

Okay!

>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

Neenga varlaya da?

Tara hooked her hand around her husband's arm and answered Rohit,

Nanga dating porom

Varumbodhu rendhu perum pesikama vandhinga?

Naanga pesuvom aprom pesamattom, aprom thirupi pesuvom. Adhellam nee gavanika kudhadhu

Vikram mockingly advised his friend who snickered,

Konja varshathuku munnadhi unaku sirika marandhuruchu, ana ippo nee lam enaku advise panrae pathiya macha?