° CHAPTER 30

Far
>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

The semi final's theme has been given and it was Elements.

The four elements, namely earth, fire, water and wind was the theme. Tara had designed a deep blue blazer and pants with dark orange linings around the collars. With a rusty sand textured background at the back, the fan Pragi has been sulking to hold for a long time which messed Harish's hair gave the windy touch. His blazer was made of a breathable but textured fabric. Tara had tried a contrast outfit combining all the elements.

As Tara stands beside Shakthi as they all take a look at the pictures, she hears footsteps approaching and mindlessly turns around but freezes upon seeing Vikram.

He walks into the room avoiding Tara's gaze,

Shakthi?

Shakthi spins around,

Ahn! Vanga bro. Ungaluku dhan wait pannitu irundhen. Photo's yeduthachu konjam paakringala?

Unknown to what had happened between the couple, Shakthi as always let's Vikram to see the pictures. Vikram too, habitually takes the laptop in his hands and goes through them.

However, Tara interrupts,

Ungala yaar inga vara sonna?

Vikram snaps his head up towards Tara,

Naan dhan text pannen

Shakthi reveals confused at Tara's cold tone. She now turns to him,

Yen?

Pragi too gets taken aback by her friend,

Yenna Tara? Vikram yeppome namba pictures'ah check pannadhuku aprom dhane namba send pannuvom?

Ama, indha thadava studio'kae vandhu paarthu changes yedhuvum irundha ippove panniralamlae? Adhunala naan dhan ippove vara sonnen

Tara looks uncomfortable with it,

Ippo irukura pictures'eh nalla dhan iruku, apdiye yedachum change pananumna kuda nambalae pathukalam. Yaar help'um namaku vendham.

Shakthi, Pragi and Harish look clueless however Vikram stays silent simply staring at the floor after Tara takes the laptop from his hand with a firmy grasp.

Tara

Harish gently calls Tara, he places a hand on her shoulder and looks with concern,

Nee yedho mood out'la pesurae

Illa Harish

Tara shakes her head with a weak smile,

Na ippo dhan correct'ah pesuren

Tara makes a quick glimpse at Vikram who avoids her eye contact,

Silla per'uku yaarukagavum avungaloda comfort zone thaandhi vara pudhikadhu

Vikram jerks his head up and meets Tara's eyes, she smirks painfully at his disturbed face,

Idhula naa yaaro

She was no one or had nothing worth for Vikram to do anything for her. She was nothing but someone he accidentally reconciled with.

Although that is what Vikram intended for Tara to assume about him, a selfish person who wouldn't step down for her, to hear Tara say it herself somewhat made his heart ache.