° CHAPTER 49

Work Together

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Tara's designs featuring whimsical silhouettes and playful prints couldn't shake the nagging feeling that they might not align with the market's current demands even when she was working two days continuously in creating her new design.

However, she summoned up the courage to present her ideas to her boss, hoping for a positive response. With a mixture of nervousness and anticipation, Tara completed her pitch and turned around to face Malar.

To her astonishment, Malar wore a beaming smile, radiating pride. Tara's heart skipped a beat as she tried to process the unexpected reaction. Malar's words filled the room, reassuring Tara that her intuition had been right all along.

This is exactly what I said when I mentioned needing your touch in your designs,

Malar expressed warmly. A surge of elation washed over Tara, and an irrepressible grin spread across her face.

Idhaye finalise panrom, get the work started

Thank you ma'am

Malar nods back, extra proud at her favorite designer before she excused herself leaving Tara and her team to celebrate. They cheered and celebrated hugging each other.

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Vikram frowns at the email he received, his eyes widened when he realized who the sender is aa he impatiently clicked on it.

Serene Fashion House extended a compelling offer to Moon Photograph Academy for a collaboration in promoting their upcoming fashion line. The proposal piqued Vikram's interest, but what truly captured his attention was a name that made him beam with pride: a line designed by none other than Tara Venkatesh.

As Vikram read through the details of the collaboration, his excitement grew. He admired Tara's immense talent, dedication, and the unique touch she brought to her designs. Seeing her name associated with such a prominent fashion house reaffirmed his belief in her creative abilities.\

Rohit! Shakthi!

Rohit and Shakthi were tiptoeing around, carefully balancing their stolen samosas, when they were jolted by the sound of Vikram's booming voice. Their hearts skipped a beat as they wondered what on earth could have provoked him to yell like a wild banshee. Did he somehow discover their secret mission of nabbing pictures from that famous actress's photoshoot yesterday?

The boys rushed into Vikram's cabin, their curiosity getting the better of them. Rohit couldn't contain his excitement as he blurted out,

Yenna da, yenna achu?!

Namba yaar kitterndhu collaboration vandhurukunu paaru?

Shakthi and Rohit sighed in relief, to catch their breath.

Indha thadava yenna bro? Himalaya'va?

Shakthi questions casually,

Ana onnu, pona thadava Goa'la ungaluku oru Tara madhiri, indha thadava ivaruku oru Meera'va pathuruvom.

Deyh, portugal pombala police! Himalaya'la Meera illa kuloor jorom dhan kedaikum.

Rohit shrugs Shakthi off, conveying that he doesn't go well with cold weather. Vikram wanted to break their heads, but all he could do was to smack his own forehead,

Deyh, venaingala! Modhala inga varndhu parunga!

Vikram pushed his laptop toward Shakthi and Rohit, eagerly urging them to take a look. The boys, filled with curiosity, leaned in and took their time scrolling through the email that had captured Vikram's attention. Their eyes scanned the contents until they finally landed on a familiar name that made their hearts skip a beat-Tara's name.