°CHAPTER 35

Evidences
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

The boys searched the beach if they could find any proofs. Even a missed belonging from Sam might do them a favour. Vikram remembered where he found Tara and searched the place but to his disappointment he found nothing.

However, as he turned something caught his eye. Vikram squinted his eyes at the tree that stood not so far from him before walking to it. He found a tiny camera lense attached on the tree and pulled it out on his hands.

Macha!

Rohit came running to Vikram,

Yenna mapla?

Inga oru camera iruku, namba group'la send panni yarodhanu kettu paaru

Rohit did as he was told by snapping a picture of that shutter camera in their photographers WhatsApp group and asked for immediate reply.

Within a few minutes, they received a reply from one of the boys who said that he left it there to capture the beautiful scenario from night till sunrise. Rohit texted him back and asked him to be at the beach immediately with his laptop because they desperately wanted to see the pictures.

>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Sam ruthlessly dumps Tara on the sand, crouching behind the bushes to avoid being caught by Vikram and his friends . He could still hear them screaming and calling out for her but Tara wasn't in her sense to know it since she had long passed out from a slap. Sam looks down at her unconscious state and evilly smirks before he jogs away from the place.

A long sequence of the happenings of Sam dumping Tara after carrying her from somewhere and dumping her here are captured in motion from the camera and the fool caught in them has had no single clue of it. His face is clearly visible and this one evidence seemed enough to burn him down to ashes.

Because Vikram was capable of it and that's how angry he was, however

Idhu onnu podhum! Mathnandha avan!

Ana Tara?

Vikram asks Rohit making him frown,

Indha photos kudutha kandipa veliya reveal agum, idhae mattum Tara'oda appa amma parthanga, odhanjae poiruvanga

Harish explains to the boys,

Adhuku? Ivlo strong evidence'ah vidhradha? Vitta avan jolly ah thapichu poiruvan! Vaazhka full'ah Tara mattum kastha padhuva!

Vikram was stuck in a turmoil not knowing what to do. He was stuck not knowing what to decide with Tara's privacy and future lying in this situation.

Suddenly,

Sir?

They all hear someone calling and turn around. A man comes forward,

Vikram sir?

Naan dhan

The man mumbles something to his phone before handing it to Vikram. He cluelessly stares at the ongoing call.