°CHAPTER 37

Leave
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

Waiting to board their flight, Pragi and Harish observe Tara as she silently sits beside them. They were initially worried about how Tara was going to take this, her dream competition being cancelled, but seeing her accepting it somehow convinced them they can get over this.

However, her silence kept disturbing everyone

However, her silence kept disturbing everyone. Of course, she is leaving a place she came with such big dreams. Although Tara already had an awaiting job in Chennai still somewhere in her heart she knew that she hadn't gotten over with what happened.

Tara hadn't talked or behaved the way she used to. She's not the Tara her friends knew anymore and it scared them if she'll become like this forever.

Tara?

Tara calmly turns to Harish and smiles which only made him worried,

Nee okay dhane?

Tara nods her head,

Yen?

Pragi places a hand on Tara's shoulder,

You know, you can always talk to us

I know, I'm fine

Harish and Pragi sigh at each other since they know she is lying. They decide to give her time.

Shakthi yen amaidhiya irukan?

Tara asks all of a sudden making Harish and Pragi jerk their heads towards her,

Tara, nee dhan romba amaidhiya irukae

Pragi points out to which Tara shakes her head,

Illa, Shakthi dhan romba upset'ah irukan

They turn around and find Shakthi sitting alone while Vikram and Rohit are busy checking if everyone is there. Shakthi props his head on his hands as he watches them with a pout instead of joining them.

His chirpy self wouldn't be sitting there for such a long time which indeed proved that he's not well.

Tara suddenly stands up and walks to him. Pragi calls Tara but Harish stops her,

Vidu, ava konjam yellartayum pesnadha nalla ava

>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<