°CHAPTER 50

Naughty boy

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Aiyo international model'lam irupanga!

Ama ama, adhanula dhan naanum inniki konjam extra personality'oda vandhuruken

Vikram abruptly halted his steps, his expression turning into a poker face as he turned towards Rohit and Shakthi.

Yen macha, Tara un kitta sonala?

Yenna?

Model yaarunu?

Vikram clenched his jaw and ran his tongue on the inside of his cheek, a gesture he often used to restrain himself from uttering anything inappropriate.

Illa bro, neenga sonninga'na adhuku yetha madhiri nanga engala accomodate pannipom

Vikram shook his head in a gesture of denial, choosing to withhold his words in that moment.

Illa.

The boys expressed their frustration by clicking their tongues.

The team was warmly welcomed at the reception and guided to the designated floor where everything had been meticulously prepared for the photoshoot. Vikram's eyes eagerly scanned the surroundings, hoping to catch sight of Tara, but to his dismay, he couldn't even glimpse a sign of her presence.

Vikram turned to the person who had escorted him to the floor and anxiously inquired,

Tara...?

She playfully flashed a knowing smile at him, hinting that she was aware of who he was,

Avanga changing room'la konjam velaiya irukanga, vandhuruvanga.

Vikram nodded. As he turned around, he was met with the sight of Shakthi and Rohit wearing mischievous smirks.

>>>>---- ✨ ----<<<<

Expectations can hit our hopes like a truck and leave no crumbs...except for the crumbs of disappointment.

Because none of the models were actual professional models, but rather mothers and their kids. Tara had ingeniously designed her concept to bring adults back into the whimsical world of children, and who better to represent this idea than mothers themselves? Shakthi and Rohit could only mask their momentarily crushed hearts and resort to cracking jokes to bring smiles to the children's faces.

As for Vikram, he found himself in a peculiar situation. Despite being present at the photoshoot, Tara still hadn't granted him a single glimpse of her.

He waited until they were given a break and was almost rushing in search of Tara. He was met by the same person whom Vikram now knew to be Tara's assistant, he scratched his eyebrow as she showed him where to find her.

Muttering a grateful thanks, Vikram approached the costume room. He knocked impatiently. It took a few minutes until the door swung opened.

A dissatisfied Tara's face appeared until it changed to a surprised eye widening, she chuckled