° CHAPTER 42

Wait
>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<

One thing Vikram hasn't changed was probably his room. It looked the exact same way it did years ago.

Tara caresses the old photograph of her as a teenager standing between Vikram and Akshara. This picture was taken when they brought Tara to her first theme park when she came for her school holiday.

The picture reminded her of how things have changed now.

Tara opens the cupboard and the first thing she sees makes her suck in her own breath.

She finds Akshara's clothes neatly arranged next to Vikram's. She could avoid looking at Akshara's picture hung on the wall of his hall but she obviously can't ignore the space Akshara still has in Vikram's life even till now.

The more Tara sees it, the more she doesn't feel belonged in Vikram's life.

What was she thinking?

Tara takes a deep breath, she closes the door unable withstand anymore but stops when something else fell on her eyes.

Tara opens back the cupboard and dips her hands inside. She takes out the medicine strips that were stacked between Vikram's clothes.

Tara twists and turns the strips trying to figure out what medicines they were since it looked so unusual.

Tara?

Vikram comes to check on her when she is taking longer, he finds Tara staring at something and peeps in to see only to realize that she'd found his meds.

Vikram's eyes widen in shock before he grabs her wrist making Tara jolt and turn towards him.

She sighs in relief only after seeing him,

Yenna panrae?

Idhu yenna maathrae?

Tara notices Vikram's face turn sour to her question, he avoids her gaze as he takes the strips from her hand,

Onnum illa

Vikram stakes them more deeply inside his cupboard,

Na idhu varaikum andha madhiri meds pathadhae illa?

Vikram stays mum to her questions as he searches for what she came here for.

Adhu ungalodha dhane? Yen maraichi vechirukinga?

Adhan onnum illanu solren la?!

Vikram snaps making Tara flinch and take a step back from him. The fear in her eyes make him instantly regret the raise in his voice.

Sorry

Vikram thrusts the set of smaller size clothes he could find to Tara's hands,

Change pantu va

>>>>———— ✨ ————<<<<