° CHAPTER 64

Double meaning
>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

Tara had been eagerly awaiting her return to work, the previous clothing line she had designed turned out to be a huge success, and now she was back to continue her creative journey with her team.

She had just concluded an important meeting with her colleagues, discussing the intricate details of their upcoming line. Tara took a moment to stretch her arms and let out a satisfied sigh as she began pinning the key takeaways to the board in her cozy cabin. The room was filled with inspiration, sketches, and fabric swatches.

As she was deeply engrossed, her assistant, approached her door. She gave it a gentle knock, hoping not to disturb the flow of Tara's thoughts.

Tara, unna paaka aal vandhurukanga

Tara frowned,

Yaaru?

Apdiye konjam veliya yetti paaru

Tara's brows furrowed with curiosity as she strolled over to the large window in her well-appointed cabin. As she gazed out of the window, her brown eyes widened in surprise. Down below, on the bustling street in front of her boutique, stood Vikram. His figure was unmistakable, and he was leaning casually against his car, a hint of impatience evident in the subtle tapping of his foot.

A soft blush tinted Tara's cheeks in response to her assistant's teasing smile as she stepped out of the cabin, she picked up hTo her delight, Vikram answered on the first ring,

Vikram, inga yenna pantu irukinga?

Pinna nee yenamo challenge adhu idhu'nu soltu, nejamave enna paakame poitae'na? Adhan vanten

Tara couldn't help but suppress a chuckle as she observed Vikram's playful sulking expression. His adorable pout was simply too endearing to ignore.

Neenga vandhu ninna mattum , odhane na vandhuruvena? Challenge is a challenge.

Vikram whined rolling his eyes like a toddler,

Ma, please ma. Namaku yedhuku ma idhellam?

Adhellam enaku theriyadhu! Ippo neenha olunga poi velaiya parunga!

Vikram glanced up to where he knew Tara was standing, his lips twisting into a mockingly grumpy expression before he reluctantly drove away.

Tara chuckled as soon as he left before she called the bakery to ensure her order was ready.

>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

Vikram was a simmering cauldron of frustration, and the idea of going back to a Tara-less house was like choosing a boring movie over an exciting one. His whole day had been a chaotic emotional rollercoaster; he'd even managed to lose his cool with poor Rohit and Shakthi at the office.

His anger was bubbling up like a pot of soup left unattended on the stove. He couldn't wrap his head around it. How on earth could she choose to avoid him just for a goofy challenge? And how in the world did she manage to snooze like a baby while he couldn't even count sheep without cursing the numbers? It was driving him nuts, and not in a good way!