PIMPING 2: 40

Omniscient
Eleven years prior

Kane walked up to Kamron's cherry red 2003 Bugatti Veyron and knocked on the window. 

They were like night and day, Kamron being day, the older levelheaded one and Kane being night, the younger hotheaded one. They were often mistaken for twins, they don't see it though because they have two different dads. They always protected each other through good and bad, making money was all they knew. From the moment they could talk their grandfather taught them the game of the streets on how to pimp a bitch until a nigga dick stay limp then replace her. 

Kamron looked at his younger brother as he got in the car.

"How the docks looking?" Kamron asked. 

Him and Kane had over twenty girls and women hoeing for them, some worked for them because they were born into it. While others did it for extra money and the rarest did because they want to live a freaky fantasy double life.

"Pretty good if you ask me." Kane said pulling out a wad of money and passing it to Kamron. Their average hoe should make a mandatory three hundred dollars a day or face consequences.

Kamron began to count as Kane checked their surroundings. "20, 40, 60, 80, 1..."

"So I was thinking about making an investment." Kane said.

"Investment into what?" Kamron asked still counting. "60, 80, 3, 20, 40..."

"A strip club, yeah pimping money good but stripping money is great Kam, and you don't gotta chase bitches they come to you. I was talking to this man and-"

"No." Kamron said cutting him off.

"You didn't even let me finish nigga." Kane snapped.

"Kane why you think I got you mainly watching and running the streets instead of a nigga with way more experience. It's because you're family this pimping shit in our blood, that strip club shit too much and we gone have to split the money in more ways than two. And I barely like sharing with you."

"Yo' fuck you Kam." Kane said as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He took one out and lit it.

"I'm just saying you're young right now so you don't realize how complicated that shit is. Plus nigga I just got married and Mary not gone want me around no naked hoes all night."

Kane rolled his eyes as he blew smoke from his mouth. "Y'all been married four to five years now she knew what you did before y'all got married so what's the difference? She use to let you test the pussy before you put it on the street now all of a sudden Mary cares."

"The difference is I respect my wife and I have children now, one day you'll understand." Kamron finally finished counting. "3500. Last night was a good night."

"So you respecting hoes now?" Kane asked.

Kamron looked at Kane like he was crazy. "I know you not talking about my wife. She was never a hoe."

"Any bitch that fuck two niggas raw, one being they uncle and don't know who they baby father is a hoe." Kane said and Kamron grabbed his neck.

"Watch yo' mouth. You don't know what happened." Kamron gritted and Kane pushed him off.

"You letting that wack pussy, pass around bitch stop you from making real money."

Kamron split the money in half and passed Kane his half. "Get the fuck out of my car Kane, brother or not you're going to disrespect my family."

"Fuck yo' family." Kane got out the car, flicked his cigarette on the seat and slammed the door.

"You son of a bitch." Kamron said rushing to put the cigarette out before it burned his leather seat.