PIMPING 2: 36

Jessica Patterson

After my shift I went home, took a shower, then put a brown suede skirt and spaghetti strap crop top to match. I wore a black leather jacket and black knee high heel boots as well. I made sure my hair was bone straight and my make up was beat before calling Kane.

He pulled up in a red Lamborghini with all black interior and black leather seats.

"Damn Juicy, you clean up nice." He said as I got in the car.

"Thanks." I blushed as I looked at him.

He changed his outfit from earlier he was wearing, now he had on a black givenchy hoodie and sweat pants with a pair of tan yeezy's.

It took about thirty minutes to get to the club from my house. When we finally arrived to the plain grey cement brick building surrounded by a large fence and grass. Kane drove his car to the back of the building where four buff guards were waiting dressed in all black.

"When we get in here, I'm known as Big Daddy Kane so address me as that, stay close to me, look straight a head and don't be nervous." Kane said and I nodded.

Kane got out of the car then walked around to help me out.

"Another thing Juicy, ignore all catcall's, your not a dancer—yet. You don't have to respond to nobody and if you do talk to somebody never use your real name."

I just nodded my head as Kane passed his keys to one of the guards, another guards opened the door to the building. Kane walked in first then I followed behind him.

Kane's club wasn't like other strip club's, there wasn't any signs out front or on the building. The inside was set up like a house, with white marble floors, white cement walls. A kitchen, a living room with a large all white circle sectional couch and a sliver pole in the middle of the floor. There was also a fireplace and a 50" flat screen tv on the wall above it. There was a stereo and entertainment set next to the fireplace. With a large fish tank built into the wall right across from the stereo system.

"You fucking up already Juicy, I said keep your eyes straight ahead." Kane's said never looking back at me.

I was confused on how he even knew I was looking around when he was standing in front of me.

"How did you know I was looking around?"

"You energy was off." He said stopping in front of a door.

"I thought you said this was a club, this place just looks like a house and ain't no music playing or no dancers walking around."

He laughed. "You got a lot to learn about me Juicy." He said opening the door.

Once the door was open I could hear music blasting from the basement. We walked down a glass stair case and across from the bottom of the stairs on the white cremate wall there was a huge purple glowing sign in cursive that said 'Kane's Kandy' right over the bar. There was sliver metal tables and grey couches set up every where. And a big main stage towards the back of the club. Colorful lights where flashing all over and there was a DJ booth right next to the stage.

"Your club is nice." I yelled over the music to tell Kane.

He smirked. "I know."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a roped off section in the back of the club but the main stage. I watched as Kane seemed un-phased by drug dealers, gangs members, and ballers that tried to talk to him. I heard many 'damns, she fine, damn Kane hitting that' as we walked by.