PIMPING 2: 28

Omniscient
Monday Morning

Jessica and Tyrone sat in the waiting room at a clinic waiting on Jessica's name to be called. Her stomach churned more and more as she waited.

She couldn't believe what she was about to do and she knew that if her grandmother or auntie found out about this she would be in trouble.

Tyrone sensed her nervousness and grabbed her hand and kissed.

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise baby." He said as his phone started ringing.

He let the phone go to voice mail thinking that it was Stacy calling him again about wanting to talk. His phone kept ringing and his finally asked it.

"What nigga I'm busy." He said into the phone.

"Ty." His little sister Paris cried into the phone.

Tyrone felt his heart stink hearing his little sister cry.

"What's wrong Paris you okay?" He asked.

"No, it's mommy, we need you Ty it's not looking good and daddy's not answering." She continued to cry.

"Hey calm down everything is going to be okay Paris don't freak out, I'm on my way. But I need you to stay strong for ma until I get there." He said trying to  calm down his little sister.

"Okay, hurry please Ty." She cried before hanging up.

"Everything okay?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know if something is really wrong or if she's just over reacting but I really gotta go check on my mom." He said looking Jessica in the eyes and she could see the pain all in face.

"I understand go check on your mom, I think I can handle this by myself then I'll call Keshia to come get me." She said as he looked down at her stomach.

Tyrone was starting to regret agreeing with Jessica about the abortion.

"Okay, but as soon as everything is okay with her, imma come see you." He said kisses her forehead before getting up and leaving out.

Not long after he left out the nurse called Jessica's name.

Jessica took a deep breath before getting up to go in to back and do something she would regret.

*********
Tyrone arrived at the hospital where his mother has been living since her cancer gotten worse. He walked inside and took the elevator to the floor she stayed on. He walked towards her room he saw Paris sitting outside the room with her head down.

"P-Paris." He whispered.

Paris looked up at her big brother with teary eyes shaking her head as she stood up. Tyrone opened his arms and embraced his little sister.

"No,no,no." Was all he said as he held his sister as she cried into his chest. Tyrone's heart was broken but his didn't shred a tear because he wanted to be strong for his mother and sister.

"She's gone Ty, I lost my mommy what am I going to do without her." Paris cried as a doctor walked up to them.

"You two must be Mrs Henderson's children." He said looking at them with sorrow. "I tried calling your father but he didn't answer. If you two would like you can look at her before the coroner comes." He said leading them into the room.

Tyrone swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked at his mothers dead body.

"I can't do this, Paris I'm in the hallway if you need me."  He said leaving out the room pulling out his phone.

He dialed his father number and went to voicemail and he decided to leave a message.

"I know you don't care but for your information your wife, the mother of your children died today. You need to call and talk to Paris because she needs you." He said before hanging up.

Paris came out of the room crying even harder then she was before she went in. Tyrone put his arm around his sister and lead her out of the hospital to his truck, so that he could tale her home.

^
^
^
Vote

Comment