PIMPING 2: 18

Jessica Patterson

I walked in Mr Austin's office, he was sitting behind his desk watching the nurse help clean the blood off Jayla's face. Destiny was also in here sitting down with her arms crossed.

"Miss Patterson can you please take a seat." Mr Austin asked and I took a seat next to Jayla.

"Mr Austin, there is really no problem, Jessica is just crazy and attacked me." Jayla said after the nurse left out.

"Bitch you're the problem-" Destiny started but was cut off by Mr Austin.

"Ladies calm down, I will not tolarate this type of behavior in my school. All of your parents have been called and are on their way. I've watched the camera's and decided not to suspend you but you will have in school suspension for a week."

"WHAT! " Jayla yelled. "Look at my face, those maniacs attacked me for no reason and all they get is a week in ISS."

"What you mean 'they' , he was talking about you too the fuck." Destiny said.

"Yeah you started it first Jayla so don't blame us." I said.

"Ladies this is not up for discussion, you should be happy I'm not expelling you all." He said as Auntie Kels and Miss Mary Destiny's mom came in.

"Can you ladies step in the waiting area while I talk to the adults." Mr Austin said and we all got up.

"Man this shit bogus." Destiny said as we walked in the hall.

Jayla took a seat at a desk that was there and started texting.

"Well at least we didn't get expelled." I said leaning against the wall.

"Why are you so calm Jess, this bitch ran up on you about a nigga." Des said pointing at Jayla.

"Hello I'm right here." Jayla said.

"And bitch I ain't talking to you." Destiny said and I couldn't help but laugh.

Miss Mary walked out the office and looked at all of us. "Des come on, so I can drop you off at your fathers." She said walking do the hall and Des followed.

*********

The ride home was quiet, Auntie Kels didn't say anything. I was nervous and I couldn't tell if she was mad or not.

"Auntie are you mad at me." I asked playing with my fingers.

"No, Jessica I'm just glad you beat her ass and not vice versa. What made you fight?" She asked glancing at me then back at the road.

"She bumped into me." I said looking down.

"Are you sure that's it." She said giving me a side eye and I knew she knew I was lying.

"Yes I'm positive."

"Okay but just know Jess, I'll find out sooner or later what actually happened." She said getting out the car and I followed.

**********
Tyrone Henderson

After Jessica got out the truck I didn't know what to do. Her words kept playing over and over again in my head. "She told me the truth and I'm glad." I don't know what that means, but I'm going to find out. I decided to skip the rest of my classes and go talk to Jayla to see what she told Jessica.

I pulled up to Jayla's house and saw her parents were gone. I got out my truck and walked towards the door and knocked.

"How many times do I have to tell you I didn't get my ass beat." She said answering the door on the phone. "I'll call you back." She said hanging up the phone. "What are you doing here?" She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"You know why I'm here." I said pushing pass her and going inside.

"My parents are going to be back any minute, so don't get comfortable." She said closing the door.

"I won't, so talk." I said sitting on the couch.

"Talk about what." She said standing in front of me.

"Bitch don't play stupid." I said towering over her and I could tell she was scared.

"I just wanted to scared her off from you because I love you." She said putting her hands on my chest and I pushed her away.

"The fuck is your problem I fucked your ass one time and you talking bout love. You ran up on my girlfriend because of one drunken mistake, now you talking bout love." I said pacing the floor.

"Y-your girlfriend, Ty you didn't care about her when you slept with me." She said as her voice cracked.

"You don't mean shit to me." I said grabbing her by the neck. "If you look at me or even glance at her I'll kill you." I said looking dead in her eyes.

I let her neck go and she started gasping for air. I walked towards the door. "And if she doesn't take me back because of you, that's your ass." I said leaving out.