PIMPING 2: 10

Jessica Patterson

It's been three days since the party and two since I declined Tyrone's call. I haven't heard from him since and today is Monday. I was at my locker trying to get my science book off the top shelf. I saw a arm reach up there and get it. I turned around thinking it was Tyrone but instead I saw Destiny's little brother Lil Dave.

"Here you go Jessica." He said handing it to me.

"Thank Lil Dave." I said smiling taking it from him.

"No Tyrone today." He said as I closed my locker and we started walking down the hall.

"No, but it's not like we talk." I said.

"Awe so you saying you single." He said smirking.

"Uh yeah she is but she don't want you." Destiny said pushing him away.

"Destiny you always gotta kill a nigga vibe." He said smacking his lips walking away.

Destiny rolled her eyes. "Next time he come up to you just tell him to fuck off." She said and I laughed.

"Why he's sweet." I said as we walked in first hour.

"Because he's just a horny freshman." She said as we took our seats.

I haven't seen Tyrone yet and I was kinda worried.

"Okay so today we're going to start on our science fair projects. I already picked your partners and there's no switching."

Everyone groaned as she read off the list. My heart stopped once she said who I was partners with.

"Jessica Patterson and Tyrone Henderson."

"Is there a problem." Tyrone said walking into class high.

"Tyrone your late. Have a seat next to your partner Jessica and she'll explain to you what we're doing."

He nodded and made his way over to me smiling. "You been dodging me lately. I just want to tell you how sorry I am about what happened Friday. Meet me by my truck after school." He whispered in my ear before making his way to the back of the class.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards Destiny.

"What did he say."

"Nothing important." I said as the bell rung. I grabbed my things and headed towards my second hour.

*********

School was over now and I was still debating if I should meet Tyrone. I put all my books in my locker and closed it. I saw Keshia walking up to me.

"So I got to stay after school for like 30 minutes then we can leave." She said.

"Okay so what you staying after for?" I asked.

"A math test it won't take long."

"Okay. I'll be in the library." I said and she nodded.

I walked outside and saw Tyrone standing with Stacy and Destiny. He smirked as I walked up to them.

"I didn't think you were going to show up."

"Well here I am, what do you want to talk about." I said pretending like I didn't care.

"Let's sit in my truck and talk." He said opening the passenger door for me.

I got in and he walked over to the driver side and got in.

"I miss you Jess and I'm sorry, I never met for that to happen." He said grabbing my hand.

"Sure you didn't." I said rolling my eyes and pulling my hand away.

"I'm for real and I want to make it up to you."

"How?"

"Let me take you out tonight and if it ain't the best night of yo life. I promise I won't even talk to you again."

"Okay pick me up at eight."

^

^

^

Excuse any errors