PIMPING 2: 30

Omniscient
1 week later

Today is the day of Destiny and Stacy's baby shower; they're having it at Stacys parents house. The whole living room and kitchen was decorated in pink and white balloons and streamers. There was banner hanging on the wall that said 'it's a girl'. They had a section set up for taking pictures with props. There was different tables filled with finger foods, pastas, and drinks. There was also a huge vanilla cake covered with a mixed ombré of pink and white icing and colorful sprinkles on it that Destiny's mom, Mary made.

Destiny really hoped that everything goes as planned today; she really wants this to be a special event for her and the baby. But deep in her gut she knew something was going to happen. She had no idea what would happen considering this would be the first time ever her and Stacys extended families would be together in one house.

"Stacy." Destiny said holding her huge belly walking down the hall to his room. His door was closed and she was about to knock when she heard talking.

"So what you tryna say Ty." Stacy asked looking at Tyrone with his arms crossed. "Did Michael rape Jessica?"

"Yeah and it's my fault, I shouldn't have left her alone." Tyrone said with his head in his hands.

"Damn. Yo, Jessica is really smart I don't know how she ain't catch on, I told her to watch her drink." Stacy said putting on his shoes.

"She thought he was me, that's why she let it happen."

Stacy laughed. "You must've put a lot of shit in her drink, because y'all two niggas look nothing alike." He said standing up straightening out his clothes.

"Shut the fuck up, and keep your mouth close I don't need nobody finding out about this and going back to her talking." Tyrone said pointing at Stacy.

"Duh nigga, who am I going to tell away. I don't want  my little brother to be known as  a rapist." Stacy said smoothing out his waves.

Destiny heart drop as she listened in on the conversation. "I can't believe this." She whispered moving back from the door.

"You okay?" Michael asked walking up to her making her jump.

"Yeah. I'm fine I was just about to check on Stacy when the baby kicked me really hard." She said stepping back from him.

"You sure you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tell Stacy when he comes out we need to talk." She said walking away.

*******

"Awn, Des you look so beautiful." Jessica said walking up to her.

Destiny was wearing a long pink dress with her hair braided into a butterfly braid that stopped at her waist. Her face was beat like a goddess and she wore some gold sandals and gold hoop earrings.

"Thank you, and you look good." Destiny said giving her a hug.

"You okay?" She asked. "You look like you know something, spill the tea." She said grabbing Destiny's hand pulling her away from everybody.

"Jess girl you trippin', you 'bout know more tea then me. I'm ain't able to go to school since I'm so close to labor." Destiny said as she laughed nervously.

"Nope, nothing really happened for me to tell. But I really feel like you need to tell me something." Jessica said looking Destiny straight in the eyes.

"Fine Jess I'll tell you—I think you should talk to Tyrone." Destiny said.

"Please don't tell me he cheated and told Stacy about it." Jessica sighed.