PIMPING 2: 9

Tyrone Henderson

Once I saw Jessica get the car with Keshia I knew I fucked up.

"She was I hoe anyway." Michael said and I glared at him.

"What the fuck were you thinking." I yelled at Michael pushing him. "That wasn't part of the plan."

"Why does it matter it's not like she was gone let you fuck anyway." He said pushing me back.

"She probably would've if yo dumb ass ain't say nothing." I said punching him in the mouth and he fell on the ground.

"Both y'all nigga's calm down." Stacy said walking outside along with half the people at the party.

"That bitch ass punch." Michael said wiping the blood from his lip and getting up.

"Shut the fuck up." I said walking to my truck.

Now I got to think of a way to make it up to Jessica.

*********

Destiny Smith

I woke up to Jess staring at me.

"What  time is it?" I asked sitting up.

"12:30, you sleep for a long time." She said getting up for the bed.

"Well what do you except. I need all the sleep I can get since in less than 7 months I'm going to be a mom." I said sitting up.

"Have you told your mom yet." She asked and I shook my head.

"But I will soon. Where Keshia?" I asked.

"Oh she left with Kels and went some where." She said looking through her closet.

"Awe so how was last night." I said smiling.

"Terrible and if I talk about it again I think I might throw up." She said sitting back on the bed.

"Damn. Can you at least tell me what made you leave the party."

"Tyrone let Michael watch me get dressed." She said with her head down.

"First off what the hell, second what where you doing undress. Please don't tell me you let Tyrone fuck."

"No, no, no. We didn't anything, all we did was kiss. We were sitting by the pool and he pushed me in. So I had to change clothes."

"Awe good." I said holding my chest. "Do you want me to beat their asses because both them got you fucked up."

"No I don't need you getting hurt or little Stacy." She said laughing.

"Girl please. This is little Des not Stacy. And what y'all got to eat I'm hungry."

"Some cereal or a ham sandwich." Jessica said getting up.

"Um, I think neither. I know Kels got some type of real food in here." I said getting up and going into the kitchen.

"I'm telling you Des ain't no food here. That's why auntie Kels and Keshia went to the store."

"They gone be a while, I know how Kels get when it comes to food shopping. Let's order a pizza." I said and she nodded.

******

We were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching movies. When Kels and Keshia walked in with bags.

"Can you two get off y'all asses and help with these bags." Keshia said.

"What's the magic word." I said.

"Get the fuck up." Keshia said and Jessica laughed before getting up.

"I said word not words Ke." I said rolling my eyes getting up.

After we brought all the stuff in and put it up. Kels left again and we just sat in the living room watching movies.

"What if you have twins Des." Keshia said randomly.

"Don't say that one baby is enough. But if I do, I'll keep one and give the other one to Stacy."

"Destiny this is not parent trap." Jessica said laughing.

"I know but we can switch every month or so." I said and they both laughed.

"Your crazy." Keshia said as Jessica phone started ringing.

"Who hitting up at this time." I said.

"It's not even late it's just 5 o'clock." Keshia said.

"It's Tyrone." Jessica said showing us her phone screen.

^

^

^

Excuse any Errors