PIMPING 2: 11

Tyrone Henderson

I watched Jessica get out the car. Not long after that Stacy came back.

"So what happened?" He asked getting in the car.

"What you mean what happened I got her ass back. She want me to pick her up tonight at eight."

"That's what's up, what you got planned." He said dabbing me.

"I plan on having that ass tooted up in air and fucking the brains out her ass." I said lighting a blunt. I'm dead ass serious about fucking Jessica tonight. She been holding out on a nigga and I don't like that.

"How you know she gone even let you hit." Stacy said taking the blunt.

"Nigga just know I know."

***********

Jessica Patterson

I met Keshia by her car, she was waiting with Destiny.

"Mhm so where was you at because I checked the library and you wasn't there." Keshia said starting the car.

"That's because she a tryna get her mans back." Destiny said smirking.

"Jess please tell me this bitch lying and you ain't take that nigga back."

"She's telling the truth Ke, and we're going on a date tonight." I said smiling. I truly can't wait to go out with him.

We finally got to the house and I went straight to my room to get ready. I decided on a plain pink maxi dress and some sandals. I sat everything on my bed.

"Jess girl what you doing." Destiny said walking in.

"Just getting a outfit ready for tonight." I said as she sat on the bed next to my outfit.

"So do you know where he taking you?"

"No he didn't say, I just hope its isn't another party."

"So are you going to let him fuck cause I'm sure that's probably part of his plan."

"No, I'm waiting for marriage."

"Girl please, I told myself the same thing, now look at me almost 2 months pregnant."

"Have you told your mom yet?" I asked.

"No. Nobody knows but you, Keshia and Stacy. Just know she will know before I have him or her. Now I need you to start getting ready for your date."

I looked at the time it was almost 7.

*********

"Jess uh your date is here." I heard Keshia say.

I had just finished flat ironing my hair. I grabbed my purse and headed towards the living room.

"Damn Jessica you look fine as hell." Tyrone said biting his lip.

"Aye watch yo mouth." Auntie Kels said.

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"It's okay just make sure you have my niece back by 11."