PIMPING 2: 13

Tyrone Henderson

I saw Jessica walk back into the cafeteria and grab her things before leaving again.

"Aye what's wrong with your bitch." Michael asked.

"Nigga are you slow." Stacy said. "She just saw his ass tonguing down thotty mac thot over there." He said pointing to Jayla who got up to go sit with her friends.

"That wasn't nothing but a lil pay back now she know what it feels like to have somebody all over me when she's not around."

"Bro you mad petty." Michael said laughing.

"Actually this just lesson number one." I said getting up walking out the cafeteria to find Jessica.

I saw her walking towards the library and I followed her. She sat down at a table and pulled at some books to read.

"Why you storm off like that twice." I said sitting in the chair next to her.

"I really really don't want to talk to you right now."

"Why not." I asked putting my arm over her shoulder.

She moved my arm then got up and grabbed her stuff.

"Where you going?" I said as she walked away, I got up and followed her.

"Please just leave me alone Tyrone, you got what you wanted and now you've moved on." She tried to kept walking but I grabbed her arm.

"That was just payback she don't mean shit to me. I want you Jessica not her."

"Why did you let her kiss you, all me and lil Dave did was talk."

"I know that kissing part was a little bit too much but I had to get you back. Do you forgive me." I asked looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes." She said rolling her eyes.

"Good." I said grabbing her chin and kissing her lips. "Meet me by my truck after school Okay. I got a gift for you."

"Okay." She said as the bell rung and we went our separate ways.

************

Destiny Smith

After lunch I went to go look for Jess, I know she's hurt after seeing Tyrone with some other girl. I walked in sixth hour and saw her.

"There you are girl, are you okay." I asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah we talked it out and don't be stressing over me Des you have enough on your plate."

"Oh so y'all 'talked it out' huh." I said.

"Yes and before you ask no we didn't do anything freaky."

"Mhm. But I wanted to tell you after school I'm going to tell my mom about the baby."

"Oh my gosh finally. Is Stacy going to be with you?" She said hugging me and I pulled back.

"Yeah we're going to tell our parents together." I said smiling.

"Okay class put everything away, today we're having a pop quiz." Mr Matthew said.

*******

School was out and I was looking for Lil Dave to tell him to bring our dad over Stacy's house. I finally spotted him over by his locker talking to some girl. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to him.

"Lil Dave I need to talk to you, in private." I said and the girl rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Damn Des you always fucking up a nigga vibe." He said smacking his lips.

"Shut up she was a hoe anyway."

"Whatever what you want."

"I need you to bring pops over Stacy house today. Stacy and I have something to tell y'all."

"Okay what time."

"3:30." I said walking away.

I walked outside and saw Stacy with Michael by Tyrone's truck.

"You ready Des." Stacy said walking up to me putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah it's now or never." I said as we walked towards his car.

^

^

^

Excuse any errors