PIMPING 2: 1

Jessica Patterson

I hit the snooze button for the fourth time this morning.

Today is the day I move to New York with my Auntie Kels and cousin Keshia. My mama thinks it's best for me instead of staying with my grandma. She thinks she's to old to be trying to raise a teenager.

Y'all probably wonder what happened to my mama well she was arrest a few months ago. For a set up murder and got 20 years. I know my mama and I know she would never kill nobody. But I guess that's what happen when you fall for your pimp.

I finally got out of bed so I could get dress and head to the airport. After I was dress I went down stairs to the kitchen where my grandma was.

"Good morning Jesse do want some breakfast before you go?" She asked making eggs.

"Nah grandma I'm good I think Im'ma just wait until I get to New York."

"Okay just make sure when you get there you stay away from them fast ass girls. Also be respectful to yo auntie." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes grandma." I said then I heard a horn blow. "Oh that's my ride I'll call you when I land." I said kissing her cheek then leaving out.

************

"Jess....Jessica over here." Keshia said waving for me as I walked through the airport.

"Hey." I said walking over to her and Kels giving them a hug.

"Come on I got so much to show you." Keshia said basically dragging me out the airport.

"Dang Keshia I can walk." I said pulling my arm away from her.

"Sorry I'm just excited I can't wait to introduce you to everybody."

"Before she can meet anybody we gotta get her registered for school." Auntie Kels said.

After I got registered we went to to their house and I got unpacked. I took out my phone to call grandma.

"Jesse this you?" She asked.

"Yeah grandma it's me I was just calling to let you know I made it here safe."

"Okay Jesse remember what I told you. And make sure you stay away from them boys too. Cause you don't wanna end up like how me and yo mama was."

"Yeah I know."

"Okay good night."

"Good night." I said then hung up.

*********

I woke around 7 the next morning thanks for Keshia.

"Come on Ke you been in there an hour already." I said knocking on the bathroom door.

"Well maybe you'll get up faster next time." She said opening the door walking out. I rolled my eyes then went inside to take a shower.

After we finished getting ready for school. We ate breakfast then got in Keshia's Honda and headed to school.

"So over there is the nerds.....and over there are the Jocks. There's the cheerleaders." She said pointing to the different sections.

"What about them over there?" I asked pointing to a group of guys leaning up against a black Range Rover.

"Oh those are pot head junkies / drug dealers. You do not I repeat do not wanna be with them." She said and I nodded.

We walked past them and I noticed a cute light skin boy staring at me. I blushed as he winked at me.

"Hey Keshia is this your cousin?" A girl asked.

"Yep Destiny this is Jessica and Jess this is Des." Keshia said and I waved at her.

"Damn you a baddie what's yo name." A guy said from behind her.

"Bye lil Dave she don't won't you." Destiny said pushing him away. " My bad Jess that's my annoying lil brother Dave."

"It's okay he cute or whatever."

"See I know y'all heard that she called me cute." He said all happy.

"She also said or whatever now gone." Destiny said pushing him again.

"Um no Jess please don't give that boy no attention." Keshia said.

"Now let's go before we be late." Destiny said as we walked to first hour.

^

^

^

Comment

Vote

Thanks for sticking with me through the first book. I hope y'all like this one.