PIMPING 2: 16

Jessica Patterson

After hanging up from Tyrone, Destiny just stared at me.

"Mm was that a dick appointment." She said licking her grape sucker.

"Shut up, no he just wants to talk." I said rolling my eyes getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Keshia asked walking back in the living room with popcorn.

"To get ready for Tyrone, he's about come over." I said walking pass her.

"What about movie night." She said rolling her eyes at the sound of Tyrone's name.

"We can still have it, I won't be talking to him for long." I said walking away going into my room.

******
"So what's up with your mom." I said getting into his truck.

"For the past 4 months she's been in the hospital with brain cancer." He said.

"What. I mean I'm sorry to hear that is she going to be okay." I asked.

"I don't know I haven't seen her in like a month but I took my sister to see her today."

"Why didn't you go in and see her?" I asked.

"I don't know, I can't see her like that." He said rubbing his face.

I played with my fingers trying to think of something to say. "If there is anything I can do just to tell me."

He smirked before grabbing his chin and laughing.

"What's so funny." I asked folding my arms.

"There is something you can do that can make me feel better."

"Okay what is it." I asked.

"Can you give me some head."

"Excuse me." I said confused.

"Come on Jess please just this one time." He begged grabbing my hands.

"Fine, but you have to promise me you won't tell nobody." I said looking into his eyes.

"I promise." He said rubbing the budge in his pants.

I moved his hands and unzipped his pants then pulled out his penis.

"Don't be scared and don't bit."  He said leaning back in his seat.

**********

Keisha Patterson

Jess came in the house and went straight to the bathroom. I got up and followed her and watched her brush her teeth.

"Why are you watching me?" She asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Y'all where out there for a long time and why are you brushing your teeth." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Because I can now go away and start the movie." She said closing the bathroom door.

"Nasty." I mumbled walking back in the living room.

"What's wrong." Destiny asked eating popcorn.

"She sucked her dick." I said sitting next to her.

"Eww to much information and if she did that's their business." Destiny said and I rolled my eyes.

Jess finally came out the bathroom and we started the movie.

^

^

^
Sorry for the wait