PIMPING 2: 27

Tyrone Henderson

I carried a passed out Jessica down stairs and outside to my truck. Michael had followed me outside and watched at I put her in my back seat.

"So what happened?" I asked as I closed the back door.

"Her ass was so out of it she thought I was you, now I know why you broke that nigga nose." He said smirking.

"The fuck you talking nigga." I said looking at him sideways. "Did you fuck my girl, bitch."

"Nigga you told me too." Micheal said as Stacy walked up to us.

"Woah, what's going on out here and Michael where the fuck you been I've been looking for you for like an hour." Stacy said.

"Nigga I said try and see if she let you not actually do it bitch, you fucking raped her." I said pushing him and Stacy grabbed him before he tried to run up to me.

"Wait. What the fuck is going....Rape? Who got raped." Stacy questioned.

"Your fucking bum ass brother raped my pregnant girlfriend." I yelled.

"Woah, woah, woah, the fuck he talking about Michael?" Stacy asked him.

"Wow Tyrone." Michael said looking at me. "You're fucking crazy." He said starting to walking away then stopped and turned to me. "Oh, yeah tell Jessica I want my dick sucked next time and make sure she swallow the cum." He said before walking away again.

Before I knew it Stacy and two others guys were trying to pull me off Michael. Almost everybody who was inside came outside to watch and record the fight.

"You pussy." I said as I got pulled away from Michael.

"You're fucking crazy Ty and you don't deserve Jessica either." Michael said spitting out blood.

"Aye Ty get the fuck out of here and take Jessica home before the police come. And tomorrow we need to talk all three of us." Stacy said walking over to his brother.

I got in my truck and pulled off.

********
Jessica Patterson

I woke up with a killing headache and soreness between my thighs. I looked around and noticed I was in Tyrone's room.

"Good morning sexy." He said walking in the room with a towel around his waist and a glass of water and a bottle of aspirin in his hands. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek as he handed me the water and aspirin.

"Good morning, what happened last night?" I said taking the aspire and drinking the water.

"We went to the party, you got fucked up then I brought you here." He said going into the closet to find him something to wear.

"You sure that's all?" I asked.

"Awe and we fucked." He said coming out his closet with some basketball shorts on.

"That explains the soreness between my legs." I said and his chuckled.

"You know you love this dick girl quit acting like you don't, that's why you carrying my baby." He said laying next to me turning on the tv.

"Well not for much longer, you know I love you but we aren't ready for a baby." I said laying my head on his chest.

"I know, but just know when you're ready for a baby you know who to call Ight." He said and I laughed.

His phone started ringing, he picked it up to check who was calling then sat it back down.

"You're not going to answer?" I asked.

"Nah the only person I wanna talk to is right next to me." He said and I blushed.

"Oh really?" I asked rubbing my stomach feeling nauseous.

"Yeah, now lets relax for a while before your Auntie call and I gotta take you home." He said clicking through channels to find something for us to watch.

^

^

^

Vote

Comment

Sorry for the huge gaps in between updates.  I will be updating 1-2 times a week until this book is finished. -J. K.