PIMPING 2: 24

Jessica Patterson

I stood outside waiting on him to answer the phone. It was ringing for a long time before he finally answered.

"Yeah." He said sounding annoyed.

"I need you, can you come get me?" I asked.

He smacked his teeth. "So now you need me but earlier you was basically like fuck me."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine you don't have to come I'll just call my side nigga." I lied. "And tell who ever that bitch is with you that she can have yo ass." I said before hanging up.

I knew saying I had a side nigga would piss him off but I know he won't do nothing. Since he wouldn't come get me, I decided to just walk down the street to the corner store because they sold everything in there.

"Sup Jessica how you doing?" The store owner son Tif asked when I walked in.

"I'm fine Tif just like every other day you ask me." I said walking down the health and wellness aisle.

"I'm just checking making sure you straight." He said as he followed me.

I looked back at him and smiled. "Thanks, but like I said I'm fine." I said looking for a pregnancy test.

"Damn Jessica that's how it is, you were suppose to wait for me." He said pretending to be hurt when he saw me pick up the pregnancy test box.

"Boy bye, I barely see you." I said.

"Yeah whatever but let me know if you looking for a step daddy." He said smirking.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny and don't be telling my business because I don't know if I am or not. And especially don't tell my auntie you seen me buying this because you know she come in here all the time." I said and he nodded.

"You're secret is safe with me." He said acting like he was zipping and locking his lips.

***********
Tyrone Henderson

"Yo, you good?" Michael asked.

"Nah, I'm finna kill this bitch." I said getting up from the couch.

"What? What happened, what she say?" He asked as I looked for my keys.

"Where the fuck my shit at man I'm fucking pissed." I said.

I really hope Jessica was lying because if I find out she really do got a nigga on the side, it ain't gone end pretty. I finally found my keys so I can leave and go to her house. She really blew my high when she said that shit. I was doing at least 90 driving to her house. When I made it to her house I didn't even turn my car off I just hopped out and started banging on the door.

"Aye, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Keshia asked answering the door.

"Where the fuck is Jessica?" I said pushing her out the way and making my way into the house.

"She's not here idiot she fucking left like 30 minutes ago. So don't be walking in here like you run shit because you don't." She said following.

"Who did she leave with?" I asked.

"I don't know and even if I wouldn't tell you, you fucking bitch." She said.