PIMPING 2: 6

Tyrone Henderson

I can see Jessica different from other girls. Because if she was the same I would've been had her by now.

We finished our work early today around 3:30 and I got a text from Stacy telling me about this party tonight.

"What you doing later on?" I asked her as we walked back to her locker so she can put her stuff up.

"Probably just gone chill with Destiny and Keshia."

"You should come chill with me instead. My homeboy throwing this party and you should come."

"Um I don't know Tyrone." She said putting her stuff away then closing the locker.

"Please."

"Only if you promise not to try and have sex with me."

"Shid I don't know about all that." I said bitting my lip looking her up and down. "Especially if you gone wear a dress or anything that's gone have yo ass hanging out."

She rolled her eyes. "Bye Tyrone." She said walking away.

"Wait Jessica I was just playing."

"Yeah right."

"I'm for real and I promise."

"Really." She said turning around looking at me.

"Yes. You want me to drop you off ?" I asked as we walked out the school.

"Yeah."

I pulled up to her house and placed the car in park.

"Im'ma call you when I'm on my way." I said as she got out and nodded.

*******

I went home and saw my pops car in the driveway. Usually he still be a work right now. He does that a lot now since my mother was in the hospital.

I went in a saw him in the living room.

"What's up pops."

"Hey Tyrone I gotta go back to the office. Can you watch you sister she's sick and I had to bring her home."

"Ight but what time you coming home?"

He look at his watch." At 7 why?"

"Because I'm tryna go to this party."

"Well I'll be back before you go."

After he left out I went upstairs to check on my sister. I walked passed her room and she wasn't in there.

"Paris?"

"In here." She said and she was in the bathroom. I walked down the hall and saw her throwing up.

"Please tell me you got the flu or some shit."

"I think so." She said getting up wipping her mouth then brushing her teeth.

"You 'think so' Paris you having sex?" I said getting mad.

"N-no Tyrone I promise I'm still a virgin."

"Ight you better not be lying you know I hate lairs."

"I swear I'm not."

I left out and went to my room and smoked a blunt.

***************

Jessica Patterson

I went home and went in the kitchen where I saw auntie Kels cooking.

"Hey Jess you home early." She said as I set my book bag down on a chair.

"Yeah today's lesson was easy so it took no time to finish."

"Awe Keshia just left not to long ago to go pick up Des." She said stirring the spaghetti.

"Okay.....Um auntie can I go to this party tonight with this boy."

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"You like him?" She asked smirking.

"A little."

"Awn I don't know care long as you don't come back pregnant."

"Auntie." I said and she laughed. "I'm still a virgin."

"I'm just playing Jess and good."

I shook my head as I walked out the kitchen. I walked in my room to find something to wear.

"What you tryna dress up for?" Des asked walking in my room.

"Tyrone invited me to this party with him."

"Okay I see you. Do Keshia know?"

"Not yet but I told Kels and she was cool as long as I don't come back pregnant."

"You bet not either and I went to the doctor today after y'all left." She said sitting on my bed.

"What did they say?" I asked looking through my closet for skirt.

"I'm a month and a half."

I stopped what I was doing and walked over to her. "Are going to tell Stacy."

"I'm scared but yeah. I'm going to go over his house to day."

"You want me to go with you?"

"No I want to do it alone."

"You ready?" Keshia asked walking in the room. Destiny nodded then got up.

"Call me and tell me what he said." I said as they left out.

^
^
^

-Lil Dave in the media